I say you're ugly, you nod. Just like old times.

Chapter Nine: I say you're ugly, you nod.. Just like old times.

~•~Georgina Krei~•~

I woke up early in the morning with a messy hair you'd probably mistaken as a bird's nest, then also with my loyal eye bags, they've always been there, and also with a mood swing.

Seriously talking, I am not a morning person.

I don't even think I am an afternoon person or an evening person, I seriously do not know what type of person I myself am. I do not even know when you'd be called as a morning person. To my own understanding, I just do not have the perfect mornings that's why I consider myself as not a morning person. I do not wake up like how usual ladies would probably do like yawning gracefully with the most perfect hair, the sun breaking through each strands of it then the golden sun illuminating their chiseled faces, then she gets up, going to the porch, inhaling the sweet smell of the air at dawn.

Me?? Nah, you would probably think I'm a brute, by punching off the alarm every damn day, with traces of drool in both ends of my mouth, then add to that, the details I just told you a while ago.

So sad , right?..

The time read 4:30 AM.

I guess that's the greatest accomplishment I EVER had within my eighteen years of existence. Of course, yes. Yes it is.

I pulled the sheets then practically went out of bed and headed downstairs.

None's still awake yet. My dragging feet filling the house with its own sound together with the floor. The mahogany carved railings of the stairs, so as the well furnished mahogany floor, reflected the dim light around the house.

As I practically was inches away from entering the kitchen, I felt the blood inside me, drained as I heard inaudible sighs and groans from where I'm  headed to.

"Ohh.. Ahhh"

Wait, what?

At first I was disillusioned by the thought that someone's been killing one of our maids.

But now , I ask you do you practically moan in the midst of a torture whilst lying on your deathbed?

I think not.

Without a gush, I immediately paced forth to the kitchen then turned the lights on

HOLYYY...

"SHIT!"

Evan swore under his breath.

"F*ck it, George! Why are you so early!?!" Evan said buttoning his sleeping wardrobe up, then practically wiping out the trails of kisses from his face down his neck which came from the vile serpent, if you would have asked me, clinging on his shoulders.

He then just practically shoved the slutty almost naked bitch he just make out with.

"Okay, sorry for interrupting the both of you, but it was never my intention to be a party popper, but theoretically,  Seriously? Here?!! A freaking kitchen , dude?" I addressed that question to Evan alone and tried my best to ignore the slut. I already had enough experiences with those social climbers who are just using my brothers as a personalized atm machine.   

"It's never your f*cking business , George!" He said, a pissed off Evan on display.

"Okay, so your using that f*cking language right now at my face? " I said, as I dismissively put my hands in the air in pure agitation.