Doom Exemplified!

Chapter Two: Doom Exemplified!

~~Georgina Krei~~

I can feel the the rays of sunlight which have sifted through the ventilated barriers of my dark room which gave warmth against the freezing temperament within, and somehow giving a minimum amount of illumination to my darkly-lit lair. I rolled over in my king-sized bed and smelled the sweet scent of the fabric conditioner used in washing my pillows and bed sheets.

Oh, dear they're pretty darn good! No kidding.

Then, I realized how these fabcons take their effect on me because it made me feel good about how my day would really be like.

Struggling to get up, I was too lazy to begin my daily routines like taking a bath and brushing my teeth. Being really unable to defeat the typical laziness that however seems to be an unending curse in my body, I gave up, and decided to just cuddle over in my soft, comfy blankets and lure me to sleep. Oh, how very great it would be if every day would be just like this. Somehow, to my own unluckiness which seemed to be engraved in the book of the gods, a male voice who seemed to be worn out by the times and never fails to kill all the happiness around, bombarded my peaceful nirvana.

My door swung open and I knew, I had to get up and argue with this freak over here, If I don't want to have my imminent death before I reach forty.

"Wake up George! Wake up !" the one who said that was my brother Evan Krei, to my own misfortune. He's an accomplished science engineer and works at my dad's company, and since money has been a head- inflating machine of some sort to him, his head just got a whole lot bigger.

"I said get up!" He's not really a full time asshole brother. He can be caring, protective and selfless but most of the times, he's an asshole.

" Don't let me walk over there and drag you downstairs sis."....oh..just like now.

"Okay, okay, bro..." I stood up, and my feet found their way to wear my slippers.

"I'm up." I said and rushed through my door with my eyes half open since they were too lazy, and to my own volition, I was rushing to the wrong direction and was rather headed towards the door frame.

"Ouch!." A loud thud followed by a rhythm of snickering laughs made music to my ears. I rolled my eyes to fully activate them and saw how my brother was outrageously laughing and crying with happiness. I frowned to show him how unhappy I am to have your own brother laughing at you while her sister is in deep pain.

"..it's not funny, dude! I tell ya!"..I pushed him a little too much on the shoulders and crossed my hands before my chest .

"..Which part didn't you get wasn't funny??!...It was totally hilarious and you should have definitely seen your face!" I frowned and put on a crooked stare at him but then I knew, for sure I just really couldn't win over my brother under any circumstance of arguing so I just thought of giving up.

"Yeah, right. Mock me and my ungraceful self again and you'll find your Xbox stashed in the trash big bro.." My brother's Xbox to him was the next important thing on his priority list, right after his clingy girlfriend now, and that the word important would be just an understatement for his affection to it. We, or I, didn't even occur to matter to him.

Which I have to admit, that part pretty sucks.

"Hey, guys, are you just gonna hang out there coz, I ain't have all day to wait for the both of ya!".

If you think that Evan here is a really rude, and a pain in the ass brother, wait till you meet my other brother, Zachary. He is also a professional Science engineer and one of the most eeminent and young budding legacies of this century. They both work for my dad now at the age of 21. Zachary is a bookworm, serious, and it is also he whom I inherited my nerdiness and stubborness issues, which I think are things that I have to work out.