The ball

This takes place at episode 4
Also English isn't my first language so if I make any mistakes my sincere apologies
-
Marilyn's point of view.
-
Marilyn : Wednesday's mother?
Larissa : Oh , make sure nobody spikes the punch. We can't afford a single misstep tonight.
Marilyn : Wait! Would you like to dance?
Larissa : I've got things to do , perhaps later?
Marilyn : Sure. I'll be waiting.

The evening was going good, everyone seemed to have a great time except Marilyn who couldn't get out of her head Larissa for some reason. Since a couple of days she found herself often thinking about principal Weems. And this evening again she was lost in her own thoughts. Sipping down her wine she was gazing at the tall blond woman. She came back to reality when she heard the song " A thousand years from Christina Perri " how cliche. That was her sign to head out of the ball. She turned her head back to chug the rest of her alcohol. When she looked back Larissa wasn't there anymore. Oh well she will see her tomorrow. She stood up to leave and bam.
-
-
-
Marilyn : Oh shoot sorry!
Larissa : No worries. Where are you going? What about my dance? She said with a flirty voice.
Marilyn : Right of course. Will you grant me this dance?
Larissa : Gladly.

They both headed to the dance floor. The two women were talking while slow dancing. Marilyn had difficulty focusing on what the gorgeous blond was saying, she was too busy looking at her beautiful blue eyes. She only ever thought about miss Weems as a friend but she couldn't keep ignoring those butterflies for much longer. That's an issue she would fix on her own later she wanted to enjoy the moment.
-
-
-
Marilyn : This ball is amazing you did so good I'm sure those kids had a lot of fun tonight because of you.
Larissa : It's nothing but thank you dear. You look splendid in that dress.

Thornill could feel her face getting redder each second. She was about to compliment her back when suddenly some liquid looking like blood came out of the automatic fire sprinklers. And just like that the night was ruined. She had to reassemble the teens to get them out of there. Afterwards , the ginger looked for Larissa but she was no where to be found. She went in her room to clean up herself to look presentable when she would go see miss Weems in hers. Marilyn took a deep breath and knocked on her door. A couple of seconds passed and she thought of going back to her door room but then the door opened.

-
-
-
-
That's it for the first chapter it's far from being perfect but I shall get better💪🏻 I want to write from both women's perspectives so should I re write that chapter on Larissa's perspective or do the second one with Larissa's perspective? Let me know! And also if you have any recommendations or comments don't be shy write em' down :) and also lmk if y'all want another chapter thanks!