The meeting

We are starting with Marilyn's point of view enjoy :)!

The clock hit 8am and beep beep beep beep is all we could hear in the room. Marilyn groaned and quickly got out of bed to turn it off before waking up her lover. She went taking a nice and warm shower before getting dressed and eat. She looked at the time : 9am. She headed to her classroom. Luckily she only had classes in the morning this Monday. She still had a lot to do assignments to correct , plants to water , clean up after the students ect. She let out a small sight when the bell rang which was signals that the class was over. She didn't waste a second , getting the students homework on their desks to correct them. They had to be ready for next class. She got the watering can out , filled it up and started taking care of what she liked to call her children. Instead of being a crazy cat lady she was a crazy plant lady. Close enough. All of a sudden she felt a hand grabbing her waist and another one going on her mouth. She stopped stressing out when she recognized Larissa's soft and pale hands. The teacher felt the principal gently biting her ear then kissing it. Afterwards she lowered the hand that was on her mouth to her breast massaging it while the other hand was moving Marilyn's hair away from her neck giving access to Weems so she could place a kiss on it. Those actions led to Thornill moaning in soft pleasure.

Larissa: Hey there.
Marilyn: Mhmm hey you. What are you doing , this isn't a good idea what if the students see us?
Larissa: Don't sorry I locked the door. Are you busy?
Marilyn: Like now?
Larissa: Yes. I wanna take you out for lunch.
Marilyn: I have copies to correct and I have to finish watering my plants.
Larissa started kissing Marilyn's neck again. She placed one of her hands on the teacher's neck grabbing it and the other one , was going back and forth on the inside of her thigh. It looked like she wasn't going to take no as an answer. Marilyn didn't argue for much long and gave in easily.
Marilyn: But I suppose it can wait.
Marilyn could feel her body getting hotter each second. Larissa's hands were everywhere on her. In her hair, on her breasts, on her ass, her thighs ect. Keeping her moans to herself was getting harder , they only kept getting louder and more intense. She was ready for Larissa to pin her against a wall or throw her on her desk at any moment now and she wasn't against it at all. When she decides the tease was enough she was going to turn around but again got interrupted by Larissa pulling away.
Larissa: That's what I wanted to hear! Let's go. Marilyn groaned in insatisfaction still feeling the heartbeats between her legs. She followed the principal with disappointment. They both hoped into Weems car and , minutes later arrived at a small coffee shop in town. They sat down and ordered their drinks , chatting while waiting for them. She spotted the sherif and soon enough he came joining them. He had to talk to Larissa about the " bear " that was causing all those issues in the woods. Marilyn excused herself and stood up to leave. She saw Larissa mouthing " I'm sorry ". She smiled sadly and turned her back to them. She didn't wait for them to be over their conversation and called for a taxi. She had to go back to her door throwing out all the evidences. She was way too smart to get caught plus she took a break but she did not want to risk it in case Tyler would've told someone about what they were doing. Trembling hands she couldn't even put the damn key into the the lock. Was it the coffee or adrenaline? Didn't matter. She burnt what could be and got rid of all the other. Minutes felt like hours and still no sign of Larissa. She knew. Marilyn was convinced her " friend " knew about what happened , what she's done. She was having a panic attack until she received a texto. Larissa: Hey darling I'm sorry this took longer than expected , but he left , where are you? I'll come pick you up and bring you at school.
Marilyn: I called a taxi , I'm already there. I couldn't miss my class. Another small lie added to the pile of them couldn't hurt that much could it? She could calm down. Larissa was obviously clueless. Instead of working like she was supposed to she took the afternoon off. She didn't get another text before 4:30 and when she did , it was Larissa again. Larissa: I'm sorry for earlier. Let me make it up to you? Tonight meet me at my office. Even tho she had plenty of ideas for how Larissa could make it up to her , the main one being Marilyn laying on Larissa's desk legs spread opened , she felt the need to distant herself. Marilyn: I'm tired I would rather stay in my room. Next time maybe.
Larissa: That's fine I'll bring you food, what do you want?
Marilyn: Not hungry.
Larissa: That's alright I'll come see you we can hang out :) xoxo. She was not getting the hint. As much as she hates to act like this towards Larissa she didn't have a choice.
Marilyn: Sick. Not a good idea another time.
Larissa: Oh okay rest easy love. And seen. She felt like a total jerk. That woman was a sweetheart and treating Marilyn with so much kindness love and respect. And that's how she was thanking her? She tried to shake away those thoughts. She was doing this for Larissa's and her own good. The next day she saw the principal walking her direction in the corner. She started walking faster and Larissa tried to speak to her but she cut the conversation short by saying : Busy right now talk to you later. It went on like that for about a week. Marilyn was avoiding Larissa as much as possible and ignored all humans interactions. An afternoon she was laying down thinking about all of this. She had to distant herself from Larissa. She truly loved her but it would be better this way , she wouldn't be as hurt when time would come. It was for the best. She let the tears fall when she heard an aggressive knock on her door. Shit. She couldn't run away her boots were next to her door and if she would go get them Larissa would hear her. Also her car was still in the parking so there's no way she could be gone so Larissa would just wait. She couldn't ignore her eternally. She had to come up with a last minute excuse to end their whatever it's called. She opened the door and saw those beautiful icy eyes she loved so much. She could feel her heart melt.
Larissa: Hey can I come in? Or are you still sick?
Marilyn: No of course you can. She closed her door , sat down and patted her bed silently telling Larissa to come sit.
Larissa: I've missed you. We haven't see each other in a while. We used to hang out every night. Are girlfriends not allowed to do that? Wait what? Girlfriends? Did Larissa just call her her girlfriend?
Marilyn: What did you say?
Larissa: No nothing forget it.
Marilyn: No repeat.
Larissa: I said are friends not allowed to do that?
Marilyn: That's not what you said.
Larissa: If you know what I said why making me repeat it , it's just-
Marilyn: Shush. Say it. She wanted to hear Larissa call her her girlfriend again.
Larissa: I said girlfriends. Satisfied? Yes yes she was. Principal Weems called the redhead her girlfriend. She was filled with joy and couldn't stop herself from smiling. She felt like a dumb 16 years old teenager again.
Marilyn: Did you call me your girlfriend?
Larissa: Yes I did. Am I allowed?
Marilyn: Always. So this is official? We're together? We're a couple? Is that right? Fuck no that wasn't the plan. What was she getting herself into.
Larissa: I guess that's what it means. Even if it was wrong Marilyn was really happy. She was officially in a relationship with the woman she loved. Her perfect girlfriend. Her cheeks started hurting from smiling too much. So she pulled Larissa in for a kiss. She took her time exploring the other woman's mouth with her tongue. She was in love with her and nothing could change that. She was really selfish for doing this to Weems. She knew that now this was gonna hurt even more and , she hated herself for that. It didn't feel right , what she was doing it was wrong. But she couldn't stay away from Larissa. She knew eventually she'd go back to her , she always does.