💙Chapter 2💙

♡ Haruhi Pov ♡
" 8-8 million yen!!! How many thousand yen is that? How many thousands are in eight million?" I yelled while trying to count it with my fingers

Than I heard the door open.  We all turned to see y/n standing there confused.
" Haruhi.. is everything alright " she said with concerned on her face.

Than out of no where the twins were standing right by her side.
" Well you see here, Haruhi broke a very expensive vase" they both said in unison

"What!?!?! Haruhi! I'm so sorry, if you dont mind we could pay you guys back, just tell us the amount and we will pay it back" y/n said while facing the rest of the host club

"How can you pay us back when the both of you guys can't even pay for a school uniform" said the twins

"That's sadly true" y/n said while looking down to the ground

"What's up with your brothers outfit why is is so grubby?" Said the twins
' brother?'

"Well, what do you think we should do tamaki?" Said the tall guy who has black hair and glasses on

The blonde hair guy who name is apparently name tamaki, sat on his chair with his legs crossed and pointed at us

" There's a famous saying you may have heard fujioka's, When in Rome, you should do as the Roman's do. Since you two have no money, you can pay with your body. That means starting today, you're the host clubs dogs."

' I dont know if I can handle this mom, Y/n and I have been captured by a bunch of boys that are calling themselves a host club'

While I was thinking the short blond one came up to me poking my cheeks while saying the word poke.

...time skip...

Your Pov
After becoming the host club dog. I took out my cell phone and messaged my manager from my Job telling them I needed someone to cover my shift.

Since I was basically forced to stay with this club. Haruhi had to go to the store to buy some coffee.  I went back into the music room. And saw all the guys with girls with them.

"Um, tamaki,  what's your favorite song?"
Said I girl who is just looking at tamaki with love in her eyes.

"What song? The one that reminds me of you, of course" tamaki responded back.

' oh brother..' I thought while rolling my eyes.

"I baked you a cake today. Would you like to taste it?" Another girl said while blushing.

Than tamaki grabbed her by her chin to his eye level and said "oh wow. You're so dreamy"  said the girl who was blushing like crazy.

' I honestly don't get why they like them so much '

A girl seating next to tamaki drinking tea placed her cup down and spoke.

" May I have a word with you tamaki?" She said calmly

The other two girls and tamaki looked at her kind of confused.

" I've recently heard the host club is keeping 2 kittens without a pedigree"  she said.

" I don't know if I'd call them that" he said. While looking at her. She stared down to her drink

"Speak of the devil! Thanks for doing the shopping little piglet. Did you get everything on the list?"  He said while swirling his finger in the air.

Haruhi Pov

"What? Piglet?" I said with an annoying voice

*giggle* I looked over to y/n to see her laughing. ' very funny y/n '