Jack and jack imagine

You and your best friend Jessie were on your way to Starbucks in your hometown Omaha Nebraska. As you were walking you and Jessie were listening to a song on pandora called "groove" and instantly fell in love with it.

You researched more on the artists and immediately became great fans. While approaching Starbucks you can't help but notice how busy they are. Maybe someone cool came to town. We walked in and sat down at a table next to two boys who seemed utterly familiar. After taking a few more glances here and there you finally realize that it's JACK GILINSKY AND JACK JOHNSON.

I saw Jessie eyeing Jack j while I on the other hand was practically drooling over Jack g. I decided to introduce myself.

"Hey I'm y/n. I've heard you guys sing before you are really good."

Jack g replied, "thanks it means a lot for your support."

Jessie was being held back by talking from me so she finally couldn't help but ask if they wanted to hang out later. they both replied in unison, "for sure."

Gilinsky then said,"Let's meet at the park later and we can all hang out. It will be like a double date." He winked at me leaving me with rosy red cheeks. Johnson must have had the same effect on Jessie.

Skip to date

As we were approaching the park we could see both jacks sitting on a park bench with a rose in one hand and Starbucks in the other, considering we never got to get ours earlier since there were so many people.

We all talked and hung out for hours! Everyone ended up crashing at my place. Each of us were all cuddled up next to each other watching frozen. Yes I know real mature. Even though we have only known each other for about a day, there's no doubt in my mind that we will all be good friends... maybe more than that.

We woke up the next morning to both jacks making us pancakes. It took a minute for it to sink in everything that is happening.

Jack g smiled at me, "hungry?"

"You betcha!" I replied.

We walked to the counter and they served us with our plates. Such gentleman😍. We ate and decided to hang out again today but they wanted it to be a surprise. We all are really hitting it off and never want this day to end.

I overheard Jack j talking to Jessie, "jessie I know we have only know each other for about a day. but I believe in true love at first sight so would you do me the honors of being my beautiful girlfriend?" He seemed really nervous and shy. Instead of Jessie answering she smashed her lips onto his. I ship #jackie!

As the newly couple were walking Jack j decided to be brave and put his hand around jessies waist and she leaned her head on his shoulder. How cute!!!

As we arrived at the fair Jack j and Jessie ran off to play games leaving Jack g with me. This should be interesting. I really like him and I hope he feels the same way. He wanted to take me somewhere and I agreed.

"Y/n are you afraid of heights?" He asked.

"Ehh." I replied a little nervous. He led me to a ginormous Ferris wheel only seating two per cart. We waited in line for a good 15 minutes making small talk. Finally it was out turn. We rode our way all the way to the top and heard a few clashes of metal and some sparks fly from the engine. We looked down to a nervous worker.

He yelled up at everyone in the carts, "sorry kids. Looks like the engine blew. We are waiting on a new one to arrive. In the meantime enjoy the beautiful view!"

Jack could tell I was scared so he held my hand.

"It's getting a little chilly up here. don't ya think?" I asked him. He was smart and brought along a jacket. But instead of keeping it for himself he gave it to me to put on.

"I'm sorry this had to happen y/n. I really wanted this night to be perfect." He apologized.

"Jack. I'm having an maxim time as long as I'm with you."

With that he started to lean in and so did I. Our lips connected and all I felt was sparks. He looked a little tense after the kiss.

"Y/n as you over heard johnson, we believe in true love at first sight. so would you be mine?" Instead of answering just like jessie, I shut him up with a big ol' kiss. The engine was repaired within a half an hour and we went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 years later

Jack G and I finally got married at age 25. We now a set of twins. A boy named Isaac Mitchell Gilinsky. And a girl named Sophia Rose Gilinsky. Jack was right. True love at first sight does exist. We have been going strong since that day on the Ferris wheel when we were 18.

~jessies pov~

Jack j and I both got married around the same time as the gilinsky's. We adopted two dogs from the shelter named rocky and spike. We are expecting our fisty born child anytime now. It's a girl and her name will be Angela Marie Johnson. Jack was right. True love at first sight does exist. We have been going strong since that day of the carnival when we were 18.