A Jasper hale love story

part 1: the beginning

It's been 10 years since i seen my aunt karen last. So it will be like going to live with a stranger. But ever since my parents died two months ago, the social workers have finally decided to send me to my only relative left. My plane landed and as i get off i couldn't miss the big sign that said "welcome home rachel!" I put on a fake smile and walked straight up to her.

"Hi aunt karen," she grabbed me into a hug.

"Hey girl," we walked to her truck. Forks, Washington didnt look any different from the last time I saw it. We pulled up in front of her house. It was big, it had two stories, inside was 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, a big kitchen, huge living area and a laundry room. We walked in the house and she helps carry my stuff to my room. My room was exactly how i left it, with the exception for m now bigger bed. My aunt dropped my stuff and turned to me.

"I didn't change anything," she said as i put my hand bag on my bed," Except for the bed."

"Thanks"

"Well better get settled and ready for tomorrow"

"For what?"

"For school, I enrolled you in school"

"Ok, what grade will i be in?" i was homeschooled.

"You will be in 11th grade"

"Ok"

"Here is your schedule"

"Thank you"

"Get some rest and i will see you tomorrow" she then walked out and i finished unpacking. I put on a nightgown and quickly crawled into bed and fell asleep.

i know its short but i would like to get some comments on it and votes before i put anymore onto this story.