Part 2: Chemistry

Sorry i haven't uploaded in awhile. i didn't have any internet until now. but i hope you like my next chapter. rate and comment.

I woke up that next morning still sad. I got up and slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans, a long sleeved shirt, fuzzy boots and a light jacket. I walked downstairs and as i got to the bottom my aunt karen just stared at me which kinda freaked me out. 

"i got something for you," she said handing me a backpack. i looked inside the bag and it was full of supplies.

"Thanks so much aunt karen" 

"Plus i got one more thing for you" she trew me a set of keys and walked over to the door. she opened it and revealed a brand new 2014 blue mustang gt 500.

"Oh my god its great i love it so much!" i ran to the car and couldnt believe what i was looking at. 

"Have fun at school sweetie" aunt karen said and walked back inside the house. i got into my new car and started it right away. it sounded amazing, i pulled out and raced to school. when i parked the car there were tons of eyes on me. but five of those pairs of eyes stuck out to me. they belonged to some awfully pale people. As soon as i started staring at them they all turned to walk away except for one. the guy with dirty blonde hair, and with pain in his eyes. suddenly one of the girls with long blonde hair touched his shoulder so he turned and walked away with her. I was wondering who he was but that curiosity would have to wait. as i started to walk towards the office an asian boy stepped in front of me with his hand stuck out towards me.

"Hi there, my name is mike!" he said really excited so i shook his hand hesitantly,"Your rachel right?"

"yes how did you know?"

"I'm student body president, it's my job to know"

"Okay," i said that and went straight to my first class forgetting about the office. my first class happened to be gym which was the worst. I didnt have to do anything thankfully since i was new. my second class was calculus and it was so easy. I met two girls, jessica and ashley, who were friend with the mike kid from that morning. I decided to sit with them at lunch. once i sat down i glanced over at the cafeteria door and saw the five pale people from the parking lot about to come in. 

"Jessica?" i beckoned to her.

"Yeah?"

"Who are they?" she looked over where i was staring.

"Oh those are Dr.cullens foster kids"

"Really?"

"Yeah the blonde one is rosalie, shes with the muscular one named emmett, the brunnette is bella, shes with the hot guy edward" she said that and they sat down at a table. then the mysterious one that stayed last to keep staring walked in. 

"Then whos that?"

"That one is jasper hale, he is single but apparently he doesn't think anyone here is good enought for hime"

"I wasn't thinking about it" i looked away until he sat down then i decided to glance over my shoulder at him. he was staring at me like before. the bell rang and i hurried off to my next class, which was chemistry. i walked in and handed my schedule to the teacher. 

"I would like you to take the last open seat  in the back next to mr.hale" he said pointing to the back. I glanced back and it was jasper. i walked slowly towards the back and took my seat next to him. when i looked up at him and he was covering his mouth and nose with his hand like i stunk. i smelled my hair and it smelled like my strawberry shampoo. the way he was acting hurt my feelings alot. i wanted to cry so bad so once the bell rang i raced out of class and straight to my car. i jumped in and drove home quickly. once i pulled in at home my aunt karen came out. 

"are you okay?" she followed me inside. 

"No"

"What happened today?"

"A guy"

"Oh, well do you need anything?"

"No i'm okay for now"

"Okay just get some rest and i will see you in the morning" when she left my room i fell asleep. I didn't go back to school for the next few days because my feelings were hurt too bad.