Childhood...

Tomioka Giyuu was born on February 8, he came from a caring family. He had his parents and an older sister named Tsutako Tomioka. Even though he was living a great life...his happiness and  life would change forever...

At the age of 13,his parents died from illness and gave Giyuu and Tsutako all their money, couple days later his sister was engaged to some guy. The night before their wedding, something rather horrifying happened. Something rather traumatising that Giyuu would never forget and something that would haunt him forever. 

                         (Beware this is my first Wattpad story)

 The night Giyuu lost his only family member was terrible, he would always hate the demon who attacked his sister. But his sister sacrificed her life just to protect her little sibling, and that he was lonely even the town he lived in didn't believe that a demon attacked them. They just described him as 'Mentally ill'. Then Giyuu realised that he was alone but he knew what he saw. All the people in the town just sent him to his relative that is a doctor. They sent him on his journey but halfway through he decided to run away.

He was close to dying on a mountain. However, someone has rescued him and that day would change his life path. A life path that was dangerous, a life path that not many people know and a life path where more trauma would visit him.