Meeting the Kamado Siblings (part 3)

"NOOOO!" The young boy shouted angrily, picking up a rock ready to throw at Tomioka. 

Tomioka noticed what the young boy was doing so he decided to block the attacks using his katana. The small figure ran around some trees to get closer. Before running behind a tree he threw one more rock at Tomioka.

"AAAAH!" The boy screamed, having his hands behind his back like he had a weapon ready to attack Tomioka with. The small figure was running to Tomioka trying to attack him.

"A simple head-on attack relying on pure emotion. What a fool!" Tomioka thought to himself while he was getting angry.

So Tomioka got the end of his katana and banged it against the young boy back. 

thud.

The young boy was laying on the snowy ground, passed out.

"Where's his hatchet?" Tomioka thought to himself because the hatchet wasn't on the kid's back.

Whoosh

Tomioka heard this noise so he looked up in the sky and the young boy's hatchet was flying up in the air, coming straight for Tomioka's face. Luckily Tomioka avoided to get killed by moving his head as soon as the hatchet came close to his face.

"Just before passing behind the tree, he threw a rock and while hidden by the tree he threw his hatchet. He hid his hands behind his back so I wouldn't see that he was unarmed. He knew he couldn't win against me, so his plan was to strike me down after I killed him." Tomioka thought.