Meeting the Kamado Siblings (part 2)

"Please...please stop. Please don't kill my little sister! please..."

The young boy was on his hands and knees begging Tomioka not to kill his sister. Tomioka was just staring at the boy. The tall figure was getting angry...it's not normal to see Tomioka angry. But in the end Tomioka lost his shit.

"NEVER LEAVE YOURSELF SO DEFENSELESS IN FRONT OF AN ENEMY! STOP BOWING SO PITIFULLY! IF THAT WORKED, YOUR FAMILY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE! HOW CAN A WEAKLING LIKE YOU, WHO BOWS DOWN WHEN IT'S TIME TO FIGHT, TO KILL OR BE KILLED...HOW CAN SUCH A MAN CURE HIS LITTLE SISTER? OR EVEN FIND HIS ENEMY? IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU MUST FIGHT FOR IT!  THE MEEK HAVE NO POWER AND NO OPTIONS! THE STRONG WILL CRUSH THEM IN EVERY WAY! DEMONS MIGHT KNOW HOW TO CURE YOUR LITTLE SISTER BUT NO DEMON WILL RESPECT YOUR WHINING AND BEGGING! AND FOR THAT MATTER, I DON'T RESPECT YOU EITHER! THAT'S REALITY!" Tomioka shouted at him...but the words that he said was the truth the weak have no power and no options they will always be crushed by the strong, that was how life worked.

"Before why did you cover your sister? Did you think that would protect her?" Tomioka continued "Why didn't you throw your hatchet? Why did you show me your back?! That's how I was able to take your sister! I should have skewered you both!"

"Don't cry. Don't despair. Those things will do you no good. Your family is dead and your sister became a demon. Your heart is crushed. I know your pain, how you must want to cry out. If I'd come half a day sooner your family might have survived but there is no turning back time" Tomioka broke the truth to the terrified boy.'

'fill your heart with anger. Anger that becomes the unwavering force that drives your limbs. Strong, pure anger that gives no quarter. Weakness and empty Promises cannot protect your sister or find her a cure. And they certainly cannot avenge your family." Tomioka thought to himself.

Tomioka brought up the katana to the creature, slowly stabbing the injured girl.

"GYAAGH!!!"The creature screamed out in pain.