Chapter 12

Thursday was a normal day, and she did not see either Evan or Lynda, but Ryan kept a steady conversation all day about the poker game and his night with Todd, both he and she were thoroughly fucked on Wednesday. And the conversation kept going into the evening as they fixed dinner and watched their favorite TV show. Just before going to bed Samantha texted Evan and said, "Do I need to wear anything special tomorrow night?" She got a reply that said, "Come in street clothes, I will bring what I want you to wear."

Sam packed stuff for the night after she got dressed and decided that she would wear jeans and a company t-shirt to work, but under it she wore a matching white thong and peek-a-boo bra. She also made sure she had her collar in her bag, along with stockings, garter belt and a short short denim skirt, just in case. The plan was for her to ride with Evan after work.

Friday was an easy day, since it was the end of summer, lots of people took the day off to make a long weekend and Ryan and Sam were in their office at three o'clock joking and laughing when Evan walked in and closed the door. He had two shopping bags in his hand, and he walked over to Sam's desk and said, "Put these on about 3:45 and then meet me downstairs at 4:00. And Ryan you can leave for the day at 4:00 as well." As soon as he left the office Ryan and Sam opened the bags.

There was a black pencil skirt that would fall just above Sam's knee and looked perfectly respectable until you looked closer and realized it was two layers and if you removed the bottom later it was short and although her cheeks did not show, if she bent over you would see a lot. Next was a black garter belt and silk stockings and then a white silk blouse that looked like a button up shirt until Sam realized there were no buttons on it. There was a tag on it that showed it being worn open, tied at the bottom or tucked into pants or a skirt. Ryan noticed right away there were no panties or bras in the first bag. The second bag was smaller, and it had a pair of heels, not super high heels, but heels and a small box that revealed a set of nipple grips that were joined by a chain.

Ryan loved everything and so did Sam, but she was a little leery of the nipple grips because she wasn't sure she could put them on by herself. But Ryan offered to attach them for her. So, Sam went to the ladies' room and changed clothes and put on everything except the nipple jewelry and the heels and then she walked back into her office. She untied the top and Ryan went to work on attaching the grips, as each one had four screws. He fumbled a bit with the first one but the second one went quickly.

Sam wanted to wear the blouse untucked and untied but was not sure how to get out of the building without flashing anyone, and suddenly Ryan had an idea. He went to his desk and pulled out a tie pin he had been given by someone. It was a black circle with a red dot in the middle and since it was magnetic it would not ruin the fabric. He put it about the middle of the shirt to hold the two sides together. Then Sam slipped on the shoes and was ready to go, she threw her work clothes into her backpack, and they left together.

When Ryan and Sam exited the elevator, she saw Evan talking to a man that looked amazing like him and she remembered he said he had brothers. She and Ryan walked over to them, and Evan introduced them both to his little brother Eric. Eric laughed and said, "I am his little brother because I was born 6 minutes after he was, and he never lets me live it down." Sam and Ryan laughed and all four started walking to the parking lot. Since leaving work together would start rumors, they had already arranged for Ryan to drop Samantha off in a strip mall about 2 miles away.

Ryan as soon as they were in the car "Are you going to fuck the brother too?" Sam said, "He talked about it, but it was supposed to go slow, and the fourth time we met is not slow to me, but he is so pretty." Ryan said, "Make sure to ask if he is bi, I would love to be pounded by him." Samantha laughed and asked, "What about Todd?" Ryan smiled and said, "I will ask forgiveness when it is over."