Chapter 15 - 18+ Smut Warning

WARNING - ADULT CONTENT - SMUT WARNING

When he finished, he said, "Kneel now." And Sam moved and knelt before him and he asked, "Are you horny? Do you need to get off?" Sam nodded and said, "Yes sir." Evan nodded and said, "But you were bad, maybe I should not let you cum." Sam dropped her eyes and sat very still, and Evan said, "Ohh I know what I will do, you do not like strangers touching you, so how about you grind on Eric, and he can finger you till you cum?" Samantha shook her head no and said, "Please sir please can you help me?" Evan laughed and said, "I do not help bad girls, only good ones. If you do a good job of grinding on him, I will fuck you as a reward."

Evan simply nodded towards Eric and Samantha stood up and walked over to him, but she just stood there not touching him or saying anything. Eric asked, "Is she broken or what?" Evan laughed and said, "No she is waiting for me to tell her if she is grinding against your leg or your cock." Eric begged "Please say cock bro, please with sugar on top." Evan remembered Sam grinding on Dom Simon's cock on Wednesday and said, "OK bro you owe me, Sam grind against his cock, but you still need permission to cum."

Eric laid back on the bench and Samantha climbed on top of him and pushed her pussy down onto his crotch and started grinding. Music had started and Sam was grinding to the beat, and at first Eric just laid back and let her work, but when the song ended and another started Evan said, "If she has not cum by the end of this song, I am telling her to come back over here to me." When he heard this Eric started rubbing the outside of Sam's pussy as she continued to grind against him, then his finger slid inside and felt how wet she was.

Her body wanted to cum, and she had gotten close with grinding, but she was not as desperate as she was last week, so it was taking her longer, but when he started playing with her pussy and flicking her clit, she started getting close. Eric pulled his finger out and sucked on it to taste her juices, but without his finger Sam just moaned. Then she felt Evan standing next to her and he pulled the chain between her nipples, and she moaned in pleasure this time. Evan kept a steady pressure on the chain, and he leaned over and kissed Sam, claiming her mouth. When he broke the kiss he said, "Eric fucking play with her clit or I am pulling her off and finishing her myself."

At that Eric began working her clit as she grinded and Evan kept the chain pulled tight and increasing the pressure a little at a time. It did not take long with both working on her and Sam was begging "Please sir may I cum?" Evan said, "Yes baby you can cum!" and Sam's body shook as the pleasure rocked her body, she continued to grind until the last wave of pleasure ended. At that point Evan let go of the chain and pulled her off Eric's lap and moved her down the bench and laid her down.

"Spread those legs baby, I am going to fuck you senseless." said Evan and he pulled his cock out of his pants, put a condom on it and began to pound her pussy. The bench was wide but there was nowhere to put her leg that was against the wall, so Evan lifted it and put it on his shoulder. His pace was strong, and he was pounding Sam's cunt hard, and she was loving it. Eric stood up and walked over so he was watching Sam's face as she was getting pounded and he asked, "Evan can I cum on her tits?" Evan grunted yeah but did not stop driving his cock into her over and over. Eric pulled out his cock which was a twin of his brothers and then moved her blouse so he could see her tits.

Eric reached his hand out to touch them, but Evan swatted it away saying, "No touching or you're done." Eric nodded and began to stroke his cock that was hard and so ready to cum. It did not take him but a couple of minutes and cum was shooting out covering Samantha's tits. As soon as she felt the hot cum hit her nipples she begged "Please sir can I cum?" Evan said, "Cum slut I want to feel it." Samantha let go and her body convulsed, she shook and just let the waves of pleasure wash over her. Evan felt release coming and said, "Keep moving those hips slut until I fill you with my cum!"

Sam pushed her hips up against Evan helping to drive his cock in as far as it would go, looking only at him as he pounded her and soon, she felt the warmth of him cumming inside of her. Evan leaned down and kissed her and she returned it and ran her fingers through his hair. When Evan finally broke the kiss he said, "Eric go get a couple of bar towels for us and find a waiter to come take an order, I am going to need to feed my baby so I can do that again." Eric slipped his now hard again cock inside his pants and walked out the door.

Evan stood up and removed the condom and tossed it into the trash can and put his cock back in his pants and then walked back to Sam, moved on the bench and put her head into his lap. He stroked her hair, so it was out of her face and said, "You did really well baby, did you like it." Sam nodded, but she was still coming down from the two o's in a row. Eric walked back into the room and handed Evan a wet cloth and a dry one. Evan wiped the cum off Sam's breast noting how she jerked when he touched her nipples.

He then dried her breast and told her to sit up, Samantha complied, but she was still in the zone where she wanted to sleep. Evan reached down and began undoing the nipple clamps and Sam hissed as he released the first one. About that time a waiter walked into the room and over to where the three were. His eyes got big at seeing Sam's breast and seeing Evan remove the clamps. When the second one came off Sam groaned and Evan said, "Do you think they will feel better if they are sucked on for a few minutes." Sam nodded yes.

Evan looked at the waiter staring at Sam and then looked down and saw he had gotten hard so he said, "Can you bring us two orders of the loaded nachos, a large diet soda, a large iced tea, a couple of glasses of water and whatever he wants to drink." as he nodded to Eric. Eric just said he wanted an iced tea as well. When the waiter left Evan asked, "Sam is it OK if Eric sucks one nipple while I do the other?" Sam nodded yes.