Chapter 5

The morning sun was directly in Samantha's eyes, but she was too tired to move, so she just squeezed her eyes shut and threw her arm over her eyes and ignored the sunlight. Three sharp knocks on the door and then Lynda popped her head in and said, "Breakfast will be ready in about 30 minutes and the shower is empty." Samantha sat up and said, "Can I borrow some clothes?" Lynda replied, "They are already in the bathroom."

Samantha was moving slowly, but she was moving, which was an accomplishment. The shower helped but she wanted to stay in there for about an hour, the hot water felt great washing over her tired body. But she was a guest and did not want to be rude, so she finished showering, dried off and put on the clothes Lynda left for her and brushed her teeth and hair with brushes that were on the pile of clothes. Once dressed she was on the prowl for a cup of coffee, which was her life's blood.

Wandering into the kitchen Samantha smelled coffee and cinnamon and something she did not quite recognize. She walked over to the coffee pot and looked around for a cup. Amy, who was sitting at the table said, "In the cabinet directly above the pot." Sam nodded, got a cup and poured her a cup of coffee and then went to the fridge for some creamer. Samantha knew that Lynda liked cream in her coffee so she figured that was where it would be.

Once she had a couple of sips of coffee, she perked up immeasurably so she asked, "Is there anything I can do to help?" But Lynda just told her to sit down and keep Amy company. After sitting down and having some more of her coffee she asked Amy "How are you feeling today?" Amy laughed and said, "I am great, slept like a rock last night and got my reward early this morning, I could not be happier." Sam laughed and in a lot of ways she envied Lynda and Amy, they had each other and she would love that, but life had taught her she was not destined to have someone.

Sam was lost in thought when Lynda approached the table with a large casserole dish, but the wonderful smell brought Sam back to reality. "What is this? It smells wonderful?" asked Sam and Lynda replied "It is French Toast Casserole; it is great because it just sits in the fridge overnight and you bake it the next morning and it is yummy" Amy began to serve the dish while Lynda refilled everyone's coffee cups and soon, they were all eating.

Once everyone had eaten Sam asked, "Can one of you run me home?" But both women shook their heads no, so she replied, "OK I will order a rideshare." Lynda snatched Sam's phone from her hand and said, "We will give you a ride, but not until we talk about how last night went." Sam sighed she knew an interrogation was coming and had hoped to get out before they could start.

Amy started first by asking "I have to know is he good, as in the sex part." Sam blushed and said, "That is not a proper subject for the breakfast table." Both women laughed and Lynda said, "Why not, I ate Amy on this table earlier this morning." Sam's eyes got wide and both women laughed again, and Amy said, "She is kidding, well about today."

Samantha looked at Lynda and said, "I cannot believe you did not tell me the Dom you were introducing me to was Evan Granger!!" Lynda laughed and said, "I knew him in the lifestyle before I went to work for him, I have been trying to get him to meet you for several months, but he has been reluctant to get another Sub after his last couple." Samantha nodded and asked, "Did he know I worked for him?" Lynda sighed and said, "I told him Friday, it was my plan not to tell him until after you met, but that jerk Clark messed everything up Friday."

Sam said, "I do not think I can do it since he is my boss, what if something goes wrong, then I will lose my job." Lynda shook her head no and said, "He would never hold it against you, he is not that kind of guy." Amy said, "The bigger question is did you feel like you could trust him, we both know that is your biggest issue." Samantha looked down at the table and said, "It was weird, I knew who he was and that I should be scared of him, but I was not. I have never trusted anyone as fast as I did him. Which is also scary for me." Samantha stared at her coffee as she talked because she was thinking while she talked.