um saviour?

We all know what sort of person Sean was so it wouldn't be any surprise if he stanned Taylor Swift but that's not the thing, he stanned Sabrina Carpenter too. Sabrina Carpenter is well known for her Disney show, the girl meets the world and for her music and other roles but recently she got into a drama for dating a brunette singer's curly haired ex. Anyways so, Sabrina released her album around the time Sean got heartbroken and "because i liked a boy" was so damn relatable for him because he got death threats filling up semi trucks.

He was in his feelings and an annoying little brat named Ben who was his former friend. Ben and Sean came back to contact after long and surprisingly Ben treated him well. Finally Sean felt that someone atleast cares about him just know Ben was playing with him all along. By the end of august Sean developed a sense of attachment to Ben but Ben left him for someone else. It was over. The fact now Sean required another rebound. Sean kept this hidden from Anna and Shanon again. A particular memory from this Ben scenario was that all he remembered was having a nightmare and waking up literally crying from the bed. He suddenly texted another friend named Aadiya. Aadiya was honestly the only person to witness his vulnerability.

Few weeks later he was back to square one and needed a rebound to get over his previous rebound. Sean was popular online and had a huge friend circle.A boy with similar interests became close friends with Sean. Good thing, that guy was into guys too. Sean tried to have sense of feeling something for him but ended up hurting himself even more. It was september now. Sean completely lost himself and started harming his own body and skin. This was the breaking time for sean.

The way things ended with Ben were triggering and not being able to feel anything for anyone made him feel more worthless. Ben not only gave him love and support but misguided him just to keep it all a secret he even in many ways uses Sean and didn't let him or himself utter a single word. Till date Sean is quiet about it.

It all ended with a nightmare and started again with a nightmare. Sean had a dream of losing Aadiya as a friend. Trying to have feelings for that online friend eventually led his trauma being connected to Aadiya's and having a homely feeling for her. Finally Sean found a love in his bestfriend. Aadiya wasn't just a love but was his favourite. Let's see how it'll go with Aadiya...