Just for now ❤️‍🩹

* this is playing in season 2 when the lab was full with demogorgons, Will and Mike lost the other's so they were together in a closet waiting for the other's to save them. Mike did not have feelings for Will but Will does )

They were quiet in a closet while a demodog passed them, will was quietly sobbing in mikes arms. They waited for the demodog to pass by. It was gone, Will calmed down after a minute, with Mike still holding him. Will blushed when he realised Mike was holding him.

"Mike.. before we die I gotta tell you something, pls don't be angry or whatever " Will finally said. Mike stared at him "U-Uhhh sure what's up! " Mike looked at Will " i-i like you as more than a friend since 6th grade, but it got bad when you started dating eleven. I'm so so so so sorry if you're mad or something... " Will said while staring down the whole time. Mike just stared at him in disbelief " Wha-what! Are you kidding me! " Mike screamed.
... I shouldn't have said that.

( Mikes POV : )
I couldn't believe it, my best friend for my hole life liked me that's worse than you're sister dating his brother. ( Jonathan and Nancy haha ) It wasn't right in my mind so I just ran out of there. Not caring about the demodogs. I just ran, I heard Will screaming and crying my name " MIKE I'M SORRY! IM SO SORRY!! " Will was running after me, i didn't care I just ran. After minute of running i looked behind me and saw a demodog chasing Will. We where by the door, and the demodog jumped to attack us. I opened the door and ducked, Will ducked too. We turned around to see Bob being attacked by the demodog, Will and I were shocked.. We just watched Bob get eaten by the demodog, Joyce was screaming his name and crying. Hopper grabbed us quickly and ran out with us three. Locking the door of the Lab do fast I couldn't even see it. After that we just ran to the car.
Hopper in front of the wheel, Will calling his mother, Joyce hyperventilating because of Bob. He was dead... I just sat there ^ what happened ^ was all I could think of

Hopper set me of at my house, and went home. I just ran to my mom crying "Sweetie what's wrong!? " she said while hugging me. I just couldn't stop crying, I felt bad for Will his step-father is dead, I rejected him in his face and ran away and he saw his mom cry and screaming a hyperventilating in front of him.

I just kept crying in my moms arms. She didn't say anything back, she was just calming me. " M-mike are you okay? " she asked really worried bc i never never never cry in her arms like that. " yeah I'm fine I'm just gonna go to my room " I said looking down with tears in my eyes, still thinking about Will. Poor him i started thinking more and more until I heard my sister " hey are you ok? " I looked up at Nancy " yeah I'm fine " I saw Jonathan behind her "u-umm Jonathan you might wanna go home to check on Will " I said before going to my room and slamming my door shut. I just laid on bed thinking about Will

Is he okay?

What will he say to me tomorrow?

Should I apologise?

What about Joyce?

Is Will even gonna be at school?

What if he's not gonna forgive me?

What wil Lucas and Dustin think?

I kept on thinking until I fell asleep. Let's just hope for the best.

( BHGAGAFAGAFAGFGAFAHG I am so bad at writing but yeah 647 words!

BTW congrats noah for coming out!!
Welcome to the community ig I'm bi myself so yeahhbbh