Sack of Potatoes

With the villain's whole leg, he swung back and slammed it into Will's face.

The boy's head flung into the wood counter and his body quickly slumped to the floor. A puddle of blood from his nose quickly started spreading.

"Nice job Dabi, he's dead." The one in the full body suit remarked as the boy laid there motionless. He poked him with his shoe a few times to see if he was breathing.

"He's not dead, idiot" Dabi said and grabbed the boy's horns to pick him up. He lifted with all he could, but the boy was a lot heavier than he realized. He turned to the masked man, "Twice, can you help me lift him? He weighs a lot more than i thought."

"How can you not lift him? He's like, half the size of you?" Twice said as he grabbed onto the boy's paws and tried lifting. He quickly realized he was right and this boy weighed quite a bit.

"See what I mean? He weighs enough to tip a truck." Dabi said as they half dragged the boy to the chair in the corner of the room.

Kurogiri fixed the stools and put them back in place. He grabbed a half dirty and moist cloth from behind the counter to clean up the blood poured onto the floor.

"Toga, can you fix his nose?" Shigaraki asked the blonde who was busy putting the blood into a reusable container. She gave a quick thumbs up as she was focused on the blood. She sealed the top off and strutted to go help the boy, who was being moved around like a doll.

She grabbed onto his nose and pushed to the side slightly. A popping sound came from his face as everyone cringed in horror. Toga was unphased, as she had done this multiple times in her life.

Dabi reached over the counter to grab a butter knife and stapler from Kurogiri's side. He grabbed the knife part and started heating up the knife till it burned fiery orange in color and stood next to Will.

"You'll warp my knives." Kurogiri warned but he didn't listen. He just placed it against Will's skin as it burned and sizzled.

"Oh, now he'll join our side..." Twice said sarcastically, "I mean... we also just cant leave him bleeding out."

"Can you shut up and fix his arms to the chair?" Dabi demanded.

"Yes, sir!" He saluted and marched off to grab the zip ties from the counter. He marched back and fixed Will's arms to the chair's arms before tying them tightly.

When Dabi was finished cooking the boy's skin, he stapled it together like the ones on his face. Clearly, he was a professional at stapling skin together.

Toga grabbed a box of tissues and rolled some of them into an edge. She shoved them in Will's nose so he would stop bleeding all over the place since it wasn't stopping anytime soon.

"So, can we all agree Dabi is watching Martinez... right?" Twice jumped onto a stool.

"Yeah, I think so." Shigaraki replied and sat himself on a stool as well.

"What? Why me?" Dabi protested.

"You're the one who decided to give him a concussion." The blue haired man replied in annoyance, "Twice would annoy him to death, Toga would kill him, I would kill end up killing him, and Kurogiri is just an idiot." Kurogiri didnt protest like if he didnt hear the name calling.

Shigaraki turned on Will's phone, which had a new, giant crack down the middle. He flicked it on to see a message from 'BeeBoiiiiii!" on his phone. Well that was easy, finding his friend at U.A.

The screen instantly switched to a hand holding a wine glass with DION printed on it. After a second the screen completely went black and the phone stopped responding to any sort of touch or button pressing. Guess Dionysis has a backup