Pool Party

A new year, a new cheerleading team. My sister is the captain of the cheerleading team last year, and Victoria, Miley and Dianna are also in the team. So this year me, Tay and Ash wanted give it a try so we could get extra credits and experience. But being in a team with those 4 bitches including my sister, actually made want to avoid joining the cheer squae. However taylor is a very persuasive person, so i guess she made me do the audition.

Three of us walked down the hall and there he was. Francisco. Flirting with that blonde haired girl. Was i jealous? No. Was i okay? Yes. I promised to myself to never have a crush with anyone like him. He's just off limits.

I could not be any more nervous for the audition. I mean i definitely should've practiced before, but i didn't. Well let's just see that maybe i'm a natural cheerleader. I mean i've been practically cheering my whole life! I cheered when the pizza arrives, i cheer when Blair and Chuck kiss, i even cheered when the principal caught Cara cheating on her homework. Anyway, me, tay and ash are wearing cute identical pink skirts and white t shirts with our ponytails on. I guess it's one of those days where you just want to look the same like your bffs.

****

The audition starts and so there are 3 judges sitting. My sister, Miley and some other senior chick. Ugh.

They asked all the contenders to repeat the moves which are led by.............

Victoria Hampton.

Oh this girl is going to screw me.

The moves are pretty easy the first round. We did simple dance moves and i nailed it. There was 30 of us at first, and the judges eliminated 5 of us and i'm still going strong. Thanks sister!

The second round was a little bit challenging. We were asked to do backflips and apparently i nailed it more than i could expect. By the way, thank you Francisco for letting me practice my backflip when he was trying to kiss me that night in my house. After everyone did (or tried) their backflips, the judges eliminates 15 people. So now there are only 10 girls including me, tay and also ash! We all made it!

The third round is very harsh. Victoria danced for 15 seconds with complicated cheerleading moves. Then we need to repeat moves precisely. All the other girls stumbled except for the three of us and 4 other girls. And now there's only 7 of us left in the competition. Finally the judges started to discuss while looking at me a lot. Creepy, but then they said they've seen enough and they already picked 3 girls to be the new cheerleaders.

"Okay girls." My sister said. "The new girls are, Ashley Fitch, Taylor Hathaway, and Barbara. Congrats!"

Three of us squealed and we are jumping for minutes. We all got into the cheerleader team! I guess i was wrong about Victoria, she surprisingly didn't do anything to screw me over. Also my sis Cara the captain is the one who made the final decision! I guess maybe she wanted a sister bonding time which she always hated. Maybe sometimes people change right? If this was last year, my sister would definitely say no to me, no matter how good i am on the audition.

****

A week later they announced that the cheerleader team will have a sleepover together in Dianna's house. She is the richest girl in our school, her family is practically what people said 'owns Oregon' because her family has so many businesses in that city.

Sleepover is a tradition every time the cheerleader team have new members, so the three of us must join this 'ritual'. Tay and Ash are so excited about this since they love sleepovers, but i always hated it. I mean the idea of sleeping together with bunch of people you're not comfortable with is just... not exciting. Thankfully, it's only going to be a one night slepover.