As a kid

We all we're young at some point in our lives or we still are in our minds.

From my memories I still remember all the good and the bad. Let me tell you about it.
I was not born alone, I was born with a twin sister and we are not the same when it comes to interests or behavior.
I am the quiet tomboy that likes it to do things right and work hard, I don't trust people a lot ( I have my reasons).
My sister was the girly one, she wore makeup at age 9 to fruit and veg, I was so embarrassed for her but it was funny though. She never struggled to make friends and she talks easily to people.

But OKAY, this book will mostly be about me. I will include other people later as I progress. Get comfy this might be long.

At age 4 my mom dropped us off at a toddler daycare. She is a single mother of my sister and I. My dad left. Anyway she was always working and did not have time for us during the day untill she got home from work. I remember all the girls avoiding me at the daycare because I liked Spiderman and playing with cars. And I was not "girly" enough to join them. So at break times I sat all by myself, eating and playing with my action figures.
Other days I made friends with boys and we threw rocks and sand at the teachers, causing trouble and having a great time.
Until one day when the teacher wrapped tape around my mouth,I remember sitting at a table with crayons and pictures and then I said something to a girl (not sure what) but then she started to cry and the other girls at the same table shouted and also cried. The teacher came and wrapped tape around my mouth, obviously I cried because what I've said might have not even been an insult.

Once a group of girls came up to me, they really wanted me to help them to kill a spider at their playarea territory. I was happy because I was lonely and although they were a bunch of spoiled brats. I still wanted to prove that I'm braver than them.
Got there , they were standing behind me grabbing me at my back out of fear. I was also afraid of spiders back then but I just wanted to PROVE that I'm better, so I killed the spider and they were very happy, they hugged me and was my friend for a few days and then left me again, that was the day kids started calling me "spidey".

Many days have passed in daycare, from me and the boys refusing to eat our awful meals and climbing over fence to get to the kitchen area (jip there was fence at the kitchen to keep kids out of the kitchen) . And me simply being alone and happy, there was days when me and the other girls fighted but I'll leave it out. I was still so young but knew that I might be lonely for a long time.

My sister always hung out with the girly girls so she was part of the enemy team.

As a kid I LOVED eating sweets and although I lost two of my teeth due to cavities, I was still eating plenty of it .

My mom use to visit her friends every weekend so I met their children and all of that.  My sister, me and two other kids were playing in their room one day, then my sister took their bag filled with tiny dinosaurs and fake food, she threw it on the floor and all that was in the bag was scattered on the floor. The two kids started to cry. My mom and their mom came into the room asking what happened.  My sister told them that I was the one throwing the stuff around. The other two kids agreed with her. Their mother took them and my sister out, leaving me with my mom she slapped me hard on the chest and told me that I'm not allowed to play with them anymore and I must clean the mess up BY MYSELF.I remember crying and protesting that it was my sister's fault. She left and I kept on crying while picking every piece of toy up, on that day I totally lost my ability to trust anyone.

Luckily I had imaginary friends, so they kept me company in my head. I saw a spirit of a girl in my room once and it seemed real...I also have dreams of visions where I see future events that actually happens..bleh

My sister was the lucky one. My mom use to beat me to death with a wooden spoon while my sister was always pitied and let go easily. Now she is causing problems in the future.