from 2019...

Grade 9 came, there was an accident at school and we had to move to outside camping class. During the times where we were waiting to go back to school. I dislocated my patella and I  could not get up because it hurts so bad ! Then I shouted from my room for my sister to help me. She came to my room and saw me laying on the floor and my knee area looks weird. She looked shocked, she was very quiet, I burst out in tears and told her that I might have broke my leg and I would never walk again.  She called my mom, she drove from work and took me to the hospital.  The doctor placed my patella back in place, it felt weird. But I still screamed everyone deaf.
Few weeks later I had to go back for a check up, then the doctor said there was fog and plasma on my knee and he must remove it with a needle. I DON'T LIKE NEEDLES.

I was on crutches for three months then finally I was free, except,my mom told me that I'm not allowed to do any sport or exercise untill my knee is healed.

I met plenty of people in grade 9, Lianca, Uné, Declyn and other people. But with my luck I'm always placed in a class filled with idiots.  There was a group once that wanted   me to be their friend but I avoided them because they were weird.  The girl with the blond hair once came up to me when I was standing alone and offered me a chocolate. And her friends taged along with her. Then I simply told her that I don't want any and I minded my own business. Later I hear rumours that I was mean to them and chased them away, that was not true, I simply showed in an innocent way that I'm not interested.

The year passed and I was very lonely. Kids always asked my why I looked so depressed or angry, I did not want to tell them the truth. I was abused at home, my mom blamed me for the accident that happened at school. She beated me so hard, my bruises were purple and hard,sometimes it hurted to walk or bend my arms. She was not happy with my marks, she told me that if my marks don't improve she would send me to a school for kids with disabilities.
I tried everyday to go to school and be happy and acted as if nothing happened but it was hard, no one would have understand my pain.

ANYWAY the year finished and I was glad about it. Later that year I saw an old friend at spar.

Grade 10, covid and more lonely. Albert moved to carletonville and our group separated.  Our one friend also failed grade 9 so we barely saw her. Mostly everyone was at home, I started a YouTube channel where I posted anime stuff. I talked to a person on whatsapp whenever she replied on my status. That was that, more loneliness and a messed up year followed.
(We also went on a camp that year but yeah very boring and not worth telling).

Grade 11, Albert came back our group got bigger with more people. Covid rules were fading and we could be together for a while. Thelma was in my class, our friendship was going again.

Grade 12, I achieved academic success, I was top ten in term 1 , nr 11 from top 20 term3, I  got a badge and certificate for academic at the yearly prize giving ceremony.
You don't actually need friends in your life to achieve success, -something I like to say.
I was the lonely girl since a young age, this is my destiny, I must create my own success!

Some people might ask if I ever liked anyone from highscool, yes I did but never told them that I liked them.

This is the story of MARLI JONCK.

What more you need to know?
Bye.