8

[Love and hate]

Yn pov
It's been week I have crushing over him like I don't know why I just want to see him even he is a cold brat like we can't control ourselves to love right I wish I can see him again but I know even he is a cold type he maybe a softie inside I even got know he is a well known ceo in Korea I even regret say the words to him *mentally trustrated*.

Soobin pov
It's been a week that rude customer come here and after that yn behaviour is changed and she even laugh alone I don't know what happened to that girl *signed* like yesterday I were clean the kitchen I heard her laughing alone like I was kinda scared after hearing her laugh uff this girl even now she is smile and laughing alone "soobin" some called me when I look back "AAAAA!!! YAH-"

Felix pov
Yn have been acting werid like smile and laughing alone we all have been noticing that after incident like right now she is making a cry face and happy face i don't know what happened with this girl when I enter I see soo bin looking at her I when towards him and call him "soobin" "AAAA!!YAH YOU SCARED ME YOU IDIOT WHY YOU CALL ME FROM BEHIND" he just yell at me like breaking my ear drum "yahh why are you screaming I just call your name dude" I said while rolling my eyes "don't roll eyes at me" he said while I just show my tongue and run away "YAHH!!!!!"

Taehyung pov
It's been one week that incident happened till then my rage didn't go I just want to show her that she mess up with a wrong person I just taking my office phone and call Mr.jung "come to my office right now" after few minutes he came "yes Mr.kim" he said while bowing at me "where is that cafe and cafe workers details" I ask him "I will take that file and come sir" he said while I just nod.

After few minutes
I were looking some file when someone knock on my cabin door "come in" I said while the person enter my cabin "Mr.kim" when I look at that person it was Mr.jung I just hummed at him "Mr.kim here the file" he said while I just tap at the table he kept there "leave" I said to him he just vow and left I keep the file aside which I were working on and take that file I just started looking through it.

(You all can look at the intro)

Time skip
[After reading bio data of everyone]

Taehyung pov
So she is my friend sister okay I will show you how can I teach you a lesson wait and watch wang yn

I called Mr.jung "you called me Mr. Kim"
I just nod "prepare a meeting with wang cooperation and tell them iam ready to work with them with there project" I said while he just nod and exist

Wang yn you hell is going to start *smirk*

I know my stories are so small but what to do it's just iam really busy with my studies so when I get free I just write the story If I disappointed you iam really Sorry 🙏🙇

Love you all 💜💜