14

[ Do you love her?]

After 1 week

Yn pov

It's been 1week, that incident happened, and you know what the main thing is he has been coming to my house for 6 days and he is coming today too. When I asked him why can't oppa and him work in the office , his reply was shocking and annoying.

Flashback

The 4th day

Yn pov

I really hate that idiot coming to our house and ordering me like it's his house, I thought and started pouting.

"What happened yn" mom said while coming to the dining table, I looked at her and shook my head as no.

"Nothing" I said and signed. She just nodded and kept a juice and snacks tray on the table, I looked at it and smiled.

"Is this for me?" I said and took one cupcake for it , but mom slapped my hand.

"Aaa, why mom?" I said and pouted.
"It's not for you, it's for your oppa and taehyung" she said , I just look at her with a annoying face.

"Mom, just one cupcake please" I said and showed my 1 finger with a puppy ,but she just looked at me and shook her as no making me pout.

"Now go and give them..go..go" she said and push me out of the kitchen.

Author pov

Yn took the tray and started to go towards the upstairs where they were working on the project.

When she walks towards the office room she sees the devil coming from the balcony.

She just looks at him and rolls her eyes,but he just smirks and goes towards her.

She just looked at him with a glare and started walking towards the door,but she was blocked by him.

"What . You . Want" she said with a annoying tone ,but he just look at her and lean near her face and smrik.

"You sweetheart" he said but she just rolled her eyes and pushed him from the door.

"Move from the door idiot" she said ,but he just looked at her and shook his head as no.

"Why are you so annoying,after seeing you my temper is getting out of hand, why can't you go to your company to do your project there idiot" she said with a glare,but he just smirked.

"Iam not annoying sweetheart and did I make my sweetie angry,if I go to my company i can't see you that's why i am coming here" he said and came near me,but she turn her head away cause her cheeks is burning.

When she open the door,she sees oppa trying to hearing there conversation

Yn pov

Did the oppa try to hear our conversation?I just looked at him with a glare and he gave me an innocent smile.

I enter the office room and walk towards the table.

"Here mom said to give you two this juice and cupcake" I said and kept the tray on the table and walked towards the door and slammed it shut.

What does he think about himself? Did he think he is Lee Minho,huh what an idiot.

Taehyung pov

When we were doing the work I got a call from the office. I just looked at Hyung and he just nodded. I just exited the door and walked towards the balcony.

After talking,when i enter the hall i see yn walking towards the office room with a tray.

When I go near her she just looks at me and rolls her eyes. She really does have a habit of rolling her eyes at me,but I just smirk and go near her and block her way.

She just looked at me with an annoyed face and said what I want.

When i reply you sweetheart she roll her eyes and push me from the door.

"Move from the door idiot" she said but i shook my head as a no but i think she is short tempered little chick and again she started to speak.

"Why are you so annoying,after seeing you my temper is getting out of hand, why can't you go to your company to do your project there idiot" she said with a glare,but i just smirked at her.

"I Am not annoying sweetheart and did I make my sweetie angry,if I go to my company I can't see you that's why I am coming here" i said and came near me,but she turned her head away cause her cheeks were burning.

But she just ignored me and opened the door. That's when I see Hyung trying to hear our conversation.

He gives us a nervous smile,but she just glares at him and enters the office room, and she walks towards the table and keeps the tray on the table.

"Here mom said to give you two of this juice and cupcake"  she said and she exited the door while shutting the door slam.

I was thinking about her cute angry face. That's when hyung called me ,when u looked at him he said something that made me nervous.

"DO YOU LOVE HER?".

Hello!! Butterflies
Please ignore my grammar mistakes!😅
I know it's been long time since i post a story.
Sorry thi i were really busy!
I know this part really short but next time I will try to make it long.

Hope you all will like it bye see you next time *kiss*.....

See ya~~