4

"It is impossible to find him considering his father is owner of biggest company of Korea." Yoongi said when all three of them were returned in office drinking tea.

" Only if we assured him that we want to listen to his side of story...." Hobi stated putting down empty cup.

"How?" Tae asked.

"Show on news the case is closed and we cought criminal." Yoongi told completing hobi and hobi nodded.

"Wouldn't that be against law? And who will come as a criminal?" Tae asked.

"Taemin can risk this much for his friend can't he?" Yoongi questioned and tae seemed to like idea.

"You both go and see if he agrees.....i have to report Mr Kim today's events."hobi said  looking at both yoongi and tae who nodded.

Once confirmed that both of them were out of site hobi opened his drawer to open a packet delevered on his name today..... Well it was already opened indicating he already saw it.

 Well it was already opened indicating he already saw it

I just hope he is alive..... Minnie.  Hobi thought sighing deeply.

Yes jimin and hobi got in same college and were bestfriends. No-one here knew that which was good thing for him. This blackmailed had targeted hobi and he was ready to risk it all for his best friend.

But what if jimin is already dead and this is just trap?

Well human dose tend to have a little hope than accepting reality..... And hobi had that doubt somewhere that someone using his past with jimin against him.... But he is not going to give up this easily that's for sure.

At taemin house.....

"So you want me to act like a fucking killer? What made you think that i will do this officer?" Taemin asked in as calm tone he can use but it was clear from his eyes were spitting fire balls of anger.

"I know it's hard Mr Lee but-......"

"But what? You are aware that i can file case against you for this right?"

"I am sorry for wasting your time. Okay excuse us."yoongi said and dragged tae out from house with his wrist.

"Yoongi....."

"No tae, we will find another way. The first person i suspect right now is him. Do you really think he will take claim if he is really beyond all this?"

"Then what? We are again back at zero."

"We need jungkook right?"

"Yeah."

"I know what will bring him towards us.,.."

"How?"

°°°°°°°
••••

Let me cry in corner