one kiss:

Chapter 5:

mia woke up really happy today her friend was going to come over and he was going to help me with our project. mia about the connection through the times that they spent together she kind of had a crush on her because he's so cute.

she went through her table and found her diary where she wrote all her secret and all of her betrayals and everything that she can't tell her father or her friends.

dear diary,

Today I am going to finally finish my project because Adam is going to help me with all the timelines and everything. Go back to Adam he's cute and mysterious I know a little bit about him and I know it's not enough to say that I would actually know him just like that but I really do feel like he's the one for me but I have five more out.

sincerely,
Xoxo

after she finished writing in her diary she went into the bathroom, took a shower, washed her hair and her face and then she put on a decent outfit.

outfit:

she then took her phone and ran downstairs so she could get the tv before anyone else their she was trying to find what she wanted to watch there was nothing on but didn't she remembered that she forgot to watch WWE last night so she was going to ...

she then took her phone and ran downstairs so she could get the tv before anyone else their she was trying to find what she wanted to watch there was nothing on but didn't she remembered that she forgot to watch WWE last night so she was going to catch up on everything. she looks through the scrollings things and finds it and starts to watch it.

meanwhile she saw her father take a protein bar from the cabinet and about to walk out.

“d-dad where...where are y-you going?” she asked him as she paused the show and turned around.

“have to run a couple of errands but I'll be back later” he said. coach came towards her kissed her forehead and headed off the do errands but it sounded like a lie because so what have to do errands that early but she didn't think any mind to it so she went into the kitchen and blended up a smoothie and order dunkin.

she was back to watching the bloodline and shameless gang go head to head. she was feeling pretty ucey. she was scrolling through instagram and saw all these crazy headlines.

Mia Bombay has a crush on the boy on her new team. Conflict involve?

Mia Bombay flashed at the park and her crush saves her.

Mia Bombay attacker was in jail and it started by her crush?

but even with all this paparazzi and new attention from everyone she still couldn't help but think about adam banks, her new team player but something doesn't feel right about it. she just rolled her eyes and laid down on the couch just waiting for later on and she was so excited that she fell asleep just dreaming about the thought.

•••

she woke up to the sound of her phone ringing, she was tired and couldn't take it anymore. so she just dropped the phone on the floor again until she saw who was calling her. it was goldberg, she didn't really know him that well or how she got her phone number but she know it must have been an emergency if he was calling her.

“hello?” mia asked on the phone as she picked it up to the floor and up to her ear.

“adams in the hospital. he wants to see you” said goldberg. And instantly her heart crippled up and broke she couldn't imagine this what happened to anybody especially the boy she got the feelings for it just broke her instinct.

“mia? mia?” he said over the phone and it instantly napped out the conversation that she was having in her mind.

“I'll be there. I'll see you in five” she said and hanged up the phone. she quickly put on her crocks, took her bag and locked the doors but before she took her skateboard and ride all down there. she what's so worried that she would have to go really fast in order to be there on time.

right when she came to the hospital she stopped riding her skateboard and ran into the hospital so scared.

“can you tell me where adam banks room is? i'm his girlfriend mia bombay” she said as she tipped her fingers on the table.

“oh yes he has been waiting for you. he's in room 202” the nurse said. she thank the nurse and ran all the way over to the room without stopping. she was scared and she really needed to know if he was ok. she ran inside to find that he was completely ok.

“hey adam. what happened to land you in the hospital?” she said as she sat down next to him.

“we we're doing a hockey game another team came along and they played dirty and I broke my leg. but it's fine” he says.

“i'm sorry about the date. i understand if you don't want to go out anymore I probably won't be able to since you know my ankle and everything” he continues but she just couldn't bare with the thought.

“w-well we could go on that date...date right now...now. if y-your ok w-with that” she said as she mumbled under her breathe.

“i would love that” adam said. they both ordered some food and we started to talk which was amazing. but if finally came to being around 12:00 in the morning.

“sorry I've gotta go...go my f-father has b-been text...texting f-for the past...past couple of h-hours” she said as she put her phone back in the pocket and took her purse and her skateboard.

“that's alright. you're coming tomorrow to visit me, right?” he said as he held her hand. she nodded and smiled and before she knew it her lips where on there's and it was a passionate kiss to say the last. a boy actually wanted her and she couldn't have said that she was not interested in him but that kiss was sure unexpected but pleasant to her eyes she never thought of this would actually happen I mean she had it recurred in her mind but it was just a dream that she had it wasn't like it was going to happen until today.

“of...of c-course” she said that she pulled away from the kiss and said her final goodbyes to him before she left. at that time she felt so happy and no one was going to ruin it for her not even her own fathe.