skipping school:

Chapter 6:

mia woke up in the middle of the day tired today she had to go to school but you got to go to school because she couldn't go to school because she was thinking about adam and how he was holding up. she just sat down on her bed and started to text adam.

Adam: hey beautiful. So happy that you actually answered?

Mia: Yeah. I'm so bored and I keep thinking about you.

Adam: me too. How about you come over? I promise you that I would be ok and you won't get in trouble.

Mia: idk

Adam: fine I guess you don't wanna kiss me again

Mia: Be over in 5

she was so happy I mean she wouldn't be happy because she skipped school just to see her crush but she didn't care. she needed some encouragement to get out of bed anyway. she washed her face, picked out her clothes and shopped into the shower. after that she put on a decent outfit.

outfit

and then she decided to take her hat off but put it back in her purse because she was still indecisive and went downstairs and grabbed a protein bar from the cabinet and skateboard off into the sun

and then she decided to take her hat off but put it back in her purse because she was still indecisive and went downstairs and grabbed a protein bar from the cabinet and skateboard off into the sun. she then decided to go out to starbucks because she was thirsty and felt like something was dry down her throat. she ordered a sweet cream foam and load it with extra caramel drizzle. but formally called a iced white chocolate mocha with a cake pop and went over to his house.

Mia: 23 brigantine avenue?

Adam:Yes the building with the big gate and blue tall building. Fake rock on the side is where the key is.

she smiled to herself and then she came up to the big building and she was speechless he was rich and not like rich type of thing but rich rich and you can see in this big house. She could see that they have multiple stories and a big gate to keep others out and the blue shiny building reflecting on the shining sun and the gates magically open for her she thought it could be a dream and I probably was that a boy actually liked her overnight. as she came up closer she found the fake rock near the doorstep and opened the door. right when she came in she saw all the beautiful colors, chandeliers and the beautiful lights that lit up the sky, and when she was upstairs walking there were so many bedroom but what was adam's room? she decided to be safe and open the door across the other side of the hallway near the table and she was right.

“hey beautiful, you took really long time. did you look through the house?” said adam as he sat up on his bed.

“nope just went to get a mocha. are you sure that i won't get in trouble for ditching?” she asked nervous as she closed the door behind her.

“promise” he said. she smiled nervously she knew she was going to get caught but adam was telling her that he would protect her so she wouldn't get into any trouble. he patted a spot down towards her and she reluctantly sat down on the bed.

she doesn't really know what happened next between the compliments and her guilt about skipping she really didn't remember a lot of stuff just only saying thank you. she started to watch tv with him but she can't handle it he knows she's going to get busted well this is her first time doing it so she was a nervous reck. next thing she knows they started to make out on his bed.

•••

her phone started to ring but she really didn't care because she really loved kissing him and him touching her just made her feel like she was in heaven. but after the second class she had to answer and it was her father she started to panic but she knew that if she just kept calm she would be fine.

“hello dad” she said as she picked up the phone with her eye brows sweating.

“where are you young lady?” coach asked her practically yelling at her face if they were in person she was so mad that she could feel it and she was only a couple of blocks away.

“dad can you call me later I'm at school” she said as she muted the tv to keep up with her devious lies.

“girl you're not at school I just came from your school and they told me you never went to school in fact you never went past that door” he said over the phone. damn she was scared she knew she was busted.

“so I'm going to ask you one more time where is your behind” he asked her more matter than ever this could be the moment the moment that's going to determine if she's going to live or not. You know that saying where the parents always threaten to say its your funeral well it's just like in this case except that your father was not really strict on her.

“oh i'm coming home dad. no need to come pick me up” she said as her voice was shaking from being too scared. She knew the consequences and she knew her mistake and worst of all if he tracks her and finds her Adams it could be the biggest mistake for both of them. shit! she said in her mind. this wasn't the best idea. she hanged up the phone and slide her crocks back on.

“i have to go my dad is looking for me and I'll just see you later at practice” she said as she through her cup in the trash and kissed his cheek.

“you need me to drive you home?” adam asked as he put his shoes on.

she was confused and concerned. she didn't want him driving her home especially when he's already injured that would just make it 10 times as worse for both of us but she did need a ride and a skateboard wasn't going to do the trick and it wasn't good to get her there before her father so she reluctantly took the deal from adam. he handed her a helmet and he rode off with her to the sunset well not to the sunset only back to her house. it was about 4 minutes and they made it there before her father could even.

“thanks adam. i will see ya later” she said as she took the helmet off getting off the bike and kissed his lips.

“no problem” said adam.

“you better get out of here before my father comes” she said. and they said they're sad but cute goodbye like they were never going to see each other again and maybe they were after her father gives her a great day butt whooping. she unlocked the door and put everything into place before her father could even come and after five minutes  he finally came in and he looks mad going into the living room and turning off the television right in front of her.

“dad!” she yelled at him.

“mia where were you today you were at school. if you tell me the truth then I'll let you off nice and easy” he said. she knew that she was going to get caught so she had another great plan up her sleeve.

“sorry dad my stomach was bothering me so i decided to stay home. i've been throwing up all day” she said. she headed over to the trash can that she poured oatmeal and orange juice and mix it in to make it look like throw up into the whole entire trash can and showed it to him to which he was trying to hold back his throw up and look disgusted at the same time.

“story checks out. ok honey i believe you but next time tell me i was really worried about you!” he said and kissed her forehead as he tried to take the temperature.

“ok dad. i'm sorry”

“that's fine” he said. she actually couldn't believe that that worked she never thought i worked a million years and when she lied it was bits and pieces this one was a biggie and could've have costed her everything. but she went upstairs feeling happy and relieved. she couldn't wait to try it again.