late night talking:

chapter 7

mia couldn't sleep all she can think about was adam and the kids that they shared she still didn't know if they were dating or not or if he was just using her I but despite that she still couldn't fall asleep.

she tried milk and cookies and some other lactose to put her to bed but nothing works all she could hold was that the tv will put her to sleep like it always does what you deserve it.

and then she started to watch the news and she saw somebody that was familiar to the eye. her ex-boyfriend for 5 years she then turns the volume up and starts to listen closely in.

Ross friar has just been released from prison for robbery, assault and prostitution of his ex girlfriend of 5 years, champion, Mia Bombay but when released today he said that he's coming back to take what was his. Right now the cops are putting this into effect which is a restraining order to keep him away from her so this instant does not happen ever again. Will keep you updated on the story.

she turned off the tv as she was in fear of him and just a side of him gave her chills down her spine and ways that she would never expect. there there's no way he was going to get paroled but yet he did and that's so confusing especially because the charges against him were so much that they said he was going to set this to life but justice does not prevail.

now she really couldn't sleep with him on the loose it wasn't like he was escaped from prison but it was the fact that some more and actually let him out that made her uncomfortable on her own home. he could find her and you can do whatever you want with her because there was no one to help and even if she did ask adam to help she didn't want him to get killed it wasn't worth the rest having anybody else get injured. right no she was at her most vulnerable state and it just makes it so much worse that this is the time he decided to pick out.

she locked her door as she put a key under the mat for her father to get in she couldn't help it think about him somewhat and the monster that he has become he wasn't all like this, you was a sweet gentle boy with a key to her heart but then she started to trade for hockey and he was football and they just didn't have any time for each other and over time after she broke up with him he wanted to kill her and finish her off to let her know that she was like a big mistake.

she picked up her phone and started to keep it on just in case you did find her she would have the easy way to call the cops. but she need to text someone but who would she text adam her conscience said as she grabbed the remote from off her hand.

Me: hey adam
3:45 am

Adam: hey you okay?
3:50 am

Me: uh... yeah
3:55 am

Adam: tell me the truth Mia
4:05 am

Me: :)) I'm telling you the truth
4:06 am

Me: I just miss you
4:07 am

Adam: okay well. I have great news
4:15 am

Me: Yeah?
4:18 am

Adam: cast coming up in a while
4:22 am

Me: cool.
4:25 am

Adam: kiwi?
4:30 am

Me: si?
4:36 am

Adam: you can't sleep either?
4:40 am

Me: yeah I think so
4:45 am

Adam: call me and I'll send you a song to put you to bed
4:50 am

Me: k
4:55 am.

she listen to him and she went on her iPad and called him via FaceTime. he was already ready he had his guitar and his laugh and she was laying down on my bed what more could I ask.

“ready?” Adam asked her as he set it up the iPad on the table. she nodded and put her iPad on the stand and laid her head down on the bed.

Watching every motion in my foolish lover's game
On this endless ocean, finally lovers know no shame
Turning and returning to some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion as you turn around and say” he said and it made her giggle.

Take my breath away
Take my breath away

Watching, I keep waiting, still anticipating love
Never hesitating to become the fated ones
Turning and returning to some secret place to hide
Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say” he sad and made her smile

My love, take my breath away

she smile the dozed off to sleep as her boyfriend saying to her beautiful song at that point she didn't care about her ex all that mattered was that she was happy and with him nonetheless.

“goodnight precious” she heard from Adam as he stopped playing the song after realizing that she was asleep.

she loves his soft voice and loves that beautiful melody.