chapter six

I am so sorry for the delay and if the chapter is too short. I also want to thank you guys for the 900+ reads...it means so much to me
Anyway back to the story

Taiju's pov
Oh fuck I can't believe that takemichi is under me...naked and flushed. Honestly I always thought that this would only be in my dreams but well the gods are on my side and I am grateful. As I push my dick inside of him, he is so tight I can't help but groan in pleasure as I try to control my lust and not pound into him but that control snaps as be moans. I move my hand to his throat and squeeze it then I push my dick inside completely. God he is so fucking tight and his moans loudly and says "please move i-i need it now," and I comply and start moving at a slow pace to give him time to adjust but he let's out a sound of frustration and says "is that what you call fucking?" I growl and say "fine I will show you fucking," then I pick up the pace and he is a moaning mess as he scratches my back with his long nails. "Ahh pl...please m..more fahh...faster deeper please I need it deeper," "fuck takemichiyou are going to be the death of me," but I pull out and he whimpers at that but I hold his legs and put them on my shoulders and shove my dick back in and he moans as his knuckles turn white from the grip he has on the sheets. I pound into him like my life depends on it. "Ma..master i..I am close," I put my thumb on the tip of his dick and say "you will come with me," "b..but master," "I. Fucking. Said. No. Cumming," I punctuate each word with a hard thrust.

Nobody's pov
As they continue fucking at some point takemichi tears the bed sheets but neither notice this as taiju puts down Takemichi's legs and flips over and takemichi is on top then he says "ride me," takemichi doesn't wait and starts moving but gasps with each movement as taiju's dick is far deeper than before. He continues moving but then taiju suddenly thrusts upward and they both groan. After a few minutes both cum with taiju riding his out.

Takemichi's pov
I am laying on top of taiju with his dick still inside me and we are both still catching our breaths. I look at him and smile at his and he smiles back then I kiss him. I honestly want more but taiju says that we need to rest and I nod my head then close my eyes as I lay my head back on his chest with him rubbing my back and to the sound of his heartbeat. I mumble "I have liked you since that fight in the church but I was a coward to tell you but now I have you to myself," I hear him chuckle then say "I love you takemichi," "love you too," then sleep pulls me under......TBC

So the songs I listened to while typing
Collabo - Psquare
Boyfriend- Cameron Dove
Wannabe - why mona
So till next time bye bye