THREE

Read the last of this chapter;)

The warm wind of mid summer hit felix's face making him comeback to reality. He looked at the busy street where people are passing by rushingly. Everything about this place making him suffocated and the last text from his bestfriend not making it easy to breathe either. It's not much just a "sorry felix i can't make it". His bestfriend either didn't get permission from his husband or trying not to show up so he can't see possible bruises. It could be both and he wished he was just exaggerating it but he knew that's the truth.

After jisung the change of lee minho effected felix the most. Along with jisung he also witnessed everything right before his eyes. As a result It's making him question his decision about his and bang chan's relationship. Chan is the sweetest person with a warm smile that make him feel like home. Chan is his home.(mine too felix😿).

But again that's how minho used to be back then. He is afraid chan will change too. They talked about it and as always chan pampered him with positive words and letter cuddles. Maybe he should get a grip of himself and stop thinking negatively.

"He is not coming?" a familiar voice approach felix. He looked forward to see chan with coming back some bags in his hands. They were here to shopping. More specifically their wedding shopping. After 3years of dating chan proposed him,everything was surreal that time. He can still see chan's face dropping when he took sometime to reply.

Now he just wanted jisung to help him choosing clothes. He promised but it was nothing like his expectations. He saw it coming anyway. This os not the time to get overwhelmed not at all.

As if chan can hear felix thought he pull felix into his arm. Hugging him. Warmness engulfing felix. As he blink one,two,three and uncountable times to not let his tears drop. As the time passed he find himself in the bed while finger hovering over jisung's number weather to call or not,weather to tell him about who he saw with Lee Minho.

He know that will break jisung more and that's what chan told him too but he can't just do it. He pressed the number and call. Third ring and jisung picked up his phone. He hear the familiar voice with ryung's voice in the background. He couldn't bring himself to tell anything. It's like someone tied his tongue. He couldn't any words he wanted to tell his bestfriend except a small talk about ryung and his words. It's hard. Much harder than he thought.

The changing in tone of his bestfriend's voice caught his attention a bit but he shrugged it off with a mental note to meet felix as soon as he get to leave this house. Right now he is sitting in the floor of ryung's room, beside him his daughter drawing who knows what with colours but he keep incouraging his daughter time to time with little wows. Whatever she does It's endearing to him. He opened his kakao talk which is full of different text he has no intend to reply or seen any time soon. He opened the most recent text which is from non other than kim seungmin. It's predicted as he didn't showed up for two days straight. Rather than questions there was text full of love and worries along with some videos of their students.

Kim seungmin is wise, talented, lovely and he is a really good friend of jisung. He can read jisung like a book and sometimes that worries jisung. He is kind of thankful for having seungmin. He can tell seungmin anything without thinking twice. Jisung replied seungmin with a little see ya which seungmin replied within a second like he was waiting for jisung to reply. That made jisung chuckle.

He shoved his phone aside and focus on his daughters drawing. Who is now sitting on his lap, drawing "papa and ryung" that's what she said. Jisung want to say something. He opened his mouth but close it.

When ryung finished her drawing she asked jisung to help her to put the drawing on her room wall. Who was jisung to deny her he helped her. Now she is looking at the wall where few of her drawing are sticking now, with a proud look that remind jisung of young minho, she have minho's nose and eyes with heart-shape lips and round cheeks of jisung. "Ok Munchkin enough of admiring your artwork, Let's get you clean up" jisung pinched ryung's nose and picked up her. She tights her leg around jisung's waist making jisung winching silently in pain. He almost forgot about it.

After cleaning up they both ended up in kitchen. Ryung sitting in the kitchen counter, swinging her leg as she stuffed her mouth with a rice cake jisung gave her. While beside her,jisung is cleaning up the mess ryung made while "helping" him cooking. "Papa you need to tawste it,It's soo good papa!!" ryung said excitedly. "Yeah?my ryu is good at cooking than?" he noticed how his daughter's big round eyes light up by his praise. She nooded excitedly. "Papa taught me so well" she said clapping. "Come, Let's eat" jisung said helping ryung to get off the counter.

According to ryung she is a big girl and can eat by herself. Jisung watch over her as she carefully eat. He remember seungmin saying how ryung eat just like jisung,like a squirrel. He smile to himself but freeze at his daughter's sudden question. "Papa when will dad eat with us again?" the question is asked to innocently. It caught him of guard. He couldn't answer it.

Honestly Jisung doesn't know when will minho come home. He didn't saw the men since morning. Nor do he want to see hin but minho should remember he have a daughter who deserve both his time and love. "But cupcake dad is busy in the office, i know my big girl can understand it and once he is done with his project we will have dinner together again ok?" jisung said cupping her small face. Ryung looks far from convince. She have the cutest pout on her lips. Jisung sighed feeling defend. "ok i will call your dad, how that sounds?" after getting several nod from his daughter jisung fished his phone from the pocket of his hoodie and call minho. Both of them wait patiently but no one ever picked it. He tried to two more times but nothing happened. "I think he is driving and that's why he can't receive, when he will be home you can scold him ok?" jisung said tucking some stray hair of ryung behind her ear. He want to make sure her mood is good. "Ok i want to taste this rice cakes too,c'mon give me some" he said playfully to make ryung laugh and that did work.

Ryung finally lost the battle with sleep as she fall into dreamland. Her head on jisung's lep,she is hugging a fox plushie. Jusung stroke her hair lightly. Ryung wanted to wait for her dad and warch frozen but minho never showed up. He didn't even called back. That made jisung feeling something in his stomach.

Jisung put ryung in her bed. He patt her head some moments and made sure she is sleeping before he leave. He really hope minho will be home by tomorrow or today night. Ryung looks genuinely sad while talking about minho. She can always miss her father.

1274words.
Honesty i'm disappointed and not satisfied with whatever i wrote in this chapter. Two complete chapter of this book got deleted and i don't know how? maybe i wasn't careful but there were more than 5k+ words. I even forgot what i wrote their. I want to cry so badly right now. With my class starting from 25th January not helping at all.