II. Miss Kim

How are you liking the story so far? I hope y'all are enjoying it so far. And for those who were asking if there are angst or anything... Maybe a little bit but let's just have fun on this cute fic. Hehehe

19 year old Lisa

19 year old Lisa

30 year old Jennie Ruby Jane

♠️♠️♠️

Ms. Kim was nice, she was incredibly nice on top of the fact that she was the most gorgeous woman Lisa has ever seen in all life. Jennie has been her neighbor for a month now and in that span of time the Thai girl finds she likes Jennie more than she ever liked the other neighbors. Because Jennie will invite her over for lunch, and she is probably the best cook ever, besides her mom of course. Jennie says hello to her every morning when they're both on their way to work and school respectively, and she has even been over to her house for dinner too, because she gets along well with Lisa's parents. Everything was great until she and her friends Jisoo, Rosé, and Seulgi came over after school one day. They took immediate notice of her hot neighbor and everything began from there.

"You have a crush on her, don't you?" Seulgi is the first to whisper to her. The shorter blonde is her best friend and she just knew something was up right away. Even though all Lisa did was say hello to Jennie who was on her way to her own house.

"W-What!" Lisa eyes her like she's crazy. "What the heck are you talking about, Ms. Kim is like thirty."

"Thirty and the most beautiful woman ever!" Lisa's mind rages. Jennie doesn't even look thirty to be honest, but one afternoon when she was helping Jennie set up some patio furniture in the backyard they had a conversation and it might have come up how old they both were.

"She totally wants her pretty neighbor." Rosé mentions even though she's too busy with her arms around her girlfriend Jisoo who is also looking in her phone.

"Completely wants the hot lady next door." Jisoo agrees. Lisa has no idea how any of them can tell such a thing as that when all she did was say hello to the woman, and it's not like she's even talked about Jennie while at school. The brunette sips her soda.