VI. Crazy? Maybe; In love? Definitely...

The weekends really were the best times ever lately for Lisa, who could spend as much time as she wanted with Jennie

The weekends really were the best times ever lately for Lisa, who could spend as much time as she wanted with Jennie. Her parents decided to go out of town to visit some relatives, and they would be gone for the entire weekend. The last thing they said to her was don't have any wild and crazy parties while they were gone, and that was really the last thing on her mind to have a wild and crazy party. Unless, it was the kind of wild and crazy party she could have with only herself and Jennie. So when Lisa showed up at her girlfriend's house with an overnight bag, the raven was of course happy as hell to see her.

"Baby, are you staying the whole weekend, with me?" Jennie looks so cute as she asks and touches her cheek in that soft way.

"Yes!" Lisa nods eagerly, showing off the overnight bag to prove it. She couldn't wait to spend all day Friday, Saturday, and most of Sunday with her girlfriend. This would be the best three days in a long time.

"Ah, so cute, my baby. Come in, let's talk first though. I've been thinking lately."

"Oh, thinking...you're not going to break up with me are you? Because I packed a whole three days of clothes and..."

Jennie laughs and shakes her head at the younger woman who looks like she's about to panic.

"No, I'm not going to break up with you, Lili. I've been thinking we should tell your parents soon, about us. I don't want to have to keep sneaking around like this, like we're doing something wrong. I care about you, and you care about me. So I want to tell them together."

"Together." Lisa nods and hugs her. "I want to be with you, Nini."

Those were exactly the words Jennie wanted to hear, everything would be okay as long as they were together.

"Good, I want to be with you too, baby. Okay, put your things upstairs in the room, and we'll start this three day weekend properly."

Lisa gets one more kiss first before she does that. Lisa is so glad this isn't some particularly busy weekend and she did all her assignments and studied accordingly. All she wanted to do was be right here with Jennie, even ditching her friends a bit who said they would all be hanging out at Rosé's place should she change her mind. But when those familiar arms wrap around her waist and Jennie kisses her cheek.

Nope, she's not changing her mind, not at all.

"I've got something you'll like, but later, after dinner."

"Oh, something I'll like. Is it cake, please tell me it's cake!"

Jennie smiles at how adorable the girl is, she cups her cheeks in her hands, and playfully squeezes.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Aww, then it's not cake."

"It might be. Now, let's start this weekend right, cuddle me, baby." She's honestly been wanting to be cuddled and held by the younger girl for days now, as there's nothing better than the way Lisa holds her. It takes no time for Lisa to wrap her arms around the dark-haired woman as they lay in her comfortable bed together.