III. Mommy

Hello. Sorry for the typos on the last update I made sure I did correct if not all then most of them. Thank you for pointing it out. I was kinda sleepy when I made the update. 

♠️♠️♠️

♠️♠️♠️

Lisa should have known the very second Ms. Kim moved in next door that she would be screwed. Ms. Kim is not only so nice, kind, and thoughtful. The woman is also just so breathtakingly gorgeous that it hurts. Lisa told herself she would admire Ms. Kim from afar, but she would not cross the line. Afterall, what hope did a 19-year-old like she have with the beautiful 30-year-old who probably has tons of admirers and people after her. Lisa sits at her desk trying her best to get some homework done, when she notices Ms. Kim's bedroom is right directly across from her own.

"Wait a minute...." The Thai teen whispers. How is this whole time Lisa had no idea her bedroom was right across from her own. The raven-haired woman enters her bedroom and slides off her robe. Lisa's eyes go wide at the sight of pale skin almost screaming at her to touch.

"Is she serious?" Lisa covers her mouth from a scream. Her neighbor must realize that she is getting naked in front of her, right? Lisa told herself she will get away from her window, but for some reason her legs won't move. Her cock is almost at full attention as she sees pink nipples, beautiful shaped legs, and toned abs. Ms. Kim really is so pretty, and she makes Lisa want things. The older woman makes Lisa want things she has never thought she wanted ever before.

"Mommy Jen..." Lisa mouths. "I want to be your baby girl."

Yes, that's what Lisa wants. The more Lisa thinks about it she just wants to be that gorgeous woman's baby girl, how can she not want such a thing. Lisa is about to scream, she really will, because this woman is seriously just standing there naked like it's fine, and how the hell is that even okay, it's not fucking okay.

"Why is she just standing in front of me naked like..."

Lisa has to muffle her moan because now her cock is only getting harder in her pants, and she needs to stroke herself. Everything in her brain is screaming at her to stroke her cock and then Jennie closes her windows, which is disappointing on the one hand, but kind of good too.

"A little late for that now, huh, Ms. Kim?"

Why the hell did Jennie wait so long to close the damn window? Surely she must have noticed that Lisa's window is directly across from her own. More importantly how is it that Lisa didn't even notice Jennie's window is right across from her own, what the hell is going on? Did Lisa just not pay attention because she didn't want to or what? The brunette sighs and gets up from her desk. The very last thing on her mind is homework now, oh no. She needs to get in a very cold shower and get rid of this very real erection. Then it also dawns on Lisa something else important.

"Oh, shit, we're supposed to do movies at her house today, shit..." Lisa sighs, and remembers that was the plan. She and Jennie made plans to hang out today and why did it have to be today where Lisa simply had to see the woman naked. Why did she even have to see her naked?