The Murder

Hi my names Kyra. I'm a villain. I'm 15 years of age and my mother is the Queen. She's REALLY evil. I wouldn't get on her bad side. Good thing she loves me! I love being a villain. But sometimes I wonder what it would be to be the hero. Mother tells me to stop thinking that way and to toughen up and so she sent me to go dye my hair and she'll call me later. Us villains (especially my mother) pride themselves on getting tattoos and dying their hair. I hope its not one of mothers surprises. They're HORRIBLE!

A few hours later when my purple dye had dried in my raven black hair mother called. She said she had a surprise. Oh great!
When I get to the throne room I see mother waiting for me smiling. This can't be good, I think. "sit down darling, Kyra," she says sweetly "are you ready sweetheart? This will show you how fun being a villian really is!" I try to sound excited "Oh I um can't wait!" "Good! Ok boys bring him in!" says mother her voice a little to sweet for my liking. The guards bring in a person with a potato sack over their head. Oh no! I think, I have to stop this! She's going to MURDER him! I can't let this happen! But before I can object "Ok take off the sack," says mother she looks hungry, like she could drink every ounce of blood out of someone. The guards take the sack off the persons head and... WOW!
Under that sack was the most beautiful, gorgeous, hot boy! He looked about 17 with pure white hair. He looked like he came from one of the nearby villages. One of the farming villages.
"do you like it Kyra?" asks mother "Its. Its. Its AMAZING!" I say in astonishment. How could one person be so beautiful? "I'm glad you like it because we are going to do a very villainous act to this young boy!" mother turns to the boy "what's that mother?" I ask "MURDER sweetheart!" says mother as she raises the sword to smash it through the boys head. The boy looks terrified. He looks at me and my heart melts. My instincts kick in and I do something I wouldn't usually do.