chapter 8: no way!

In the morning

Jeff was next to me I thought he was sleeping until he said, "Good morning beautiful, let's spend spend the day together" and came close to kiss me, but I pulled away.

"I haven't brushed my teeth, I quickly told him, he laughed and looked seriously, "Come let me kiss you" he ordered.

"No!" I answered and started to get up from the bed but a strong hand grabbed my waist and pulled me back into bed."Come kiss me love".

I sighed and leaned down to kiss him "I love you Jeff" and caressed his cheek, he leaned into my touch and got up from the bed to hug me, "I'll brush my teeth too, honey" he laughed, and I playfully punched him in the chest.
~~~~~~~

"I can't resist you," Jeff grumbled.
"Why?" I raised my eyebrows as I applied face cream.

,,Mhmm, look at my girl..., let's take some pics"
,,Okay love" I smiled.

,,Love I have to go! See you later. I love youu!" Jeff yelled and closed the door.

~~~~~~~
I took my phone and decided to scroll through my social networks. I opened Instagram, and Jeff had uploaded a new photo. Look at my husband, he is so handsome. I bit my lip and commented.

Look at my man😏
@Jeffreydeanmorgan look at my dirty girl xojd.

---------------later that dayyyy-------------------------

Elle and I decided to go out, we hadn't seen each other in forever. Elle is a very close friend of mine, I've known her for 9 years. I adore her! I decided to dress defiantly [as always], but I don't know what Jeff's reaction will be... Okay nvm I did it to piss him off, so.. I think I did. When I was ready, I took a picture of myself in the mirror and posted it on Instagram

 When I was ready, I took a picture of myself in the mirror and posted it on Instagram