chapter 3: Thank you

,,SHITTTT...Oh my god.." I burst into the room and Jeffrey looked at me worriedly,

"Is everything okay sweetie?"

"No, everything is not okay... what should I do, what should I do?!" I started to cry.

"Hey, hey, what's going on, why are you crying?" and wiped my tears.

"My mother called me to say that on Wednesday the whole family will collapse because my sister has news. However, I had said that I had a boyfriend so that she could keep my mom calm and now she wants me to bring the "boyfriend" I don't have over to my parents house! What am I supposed to do Jeffrey?"
he took a breath and smiled
"I'll pretend to be your boyfriend, no one will know it's fake, I'm an actor after all" "Are you really going to do that for me?" "Sweetheart it's the least I would do for you" and hugged me.

 However, I had said that I had a boyfriend so that she could keep my mom calm and now she wants me to bring the "boyfriend" I don't have over to my parents house! What am I supposed to do Jeffrey?"he took a breath and smiled"I'll pretend to be yo...

"Thank you Jeff, I really appreciate it" I smiled.

"No need" he smiled back.
"Thank you Jeff, I really appreciate it" I smiled.
"No need" he smiled back.
"So, let's discuss what we'll do when we go-" "There's nothing to discuss, everything will be fine, take it easy," he interrupted me.
"Go to bed, I'm going home it's late" he looked me straight in the eyes,
"No Jeff, stay. Madeline is out and I'm afraid to stay alone anyway" I admitted to myself, "You see, my little make-up artist is afraid to stand alone." he told me sarcastically,
"Calm down, Negan will watch over you" and winked at me. I blushed and told him that he can sleep in the bedroom and I on the sofa, he initially didn't want to but I made him.

~~~~~~~
I woke up and felt something heavy on my waist, I looked down and what I saw shocked me. That was Jeffrey's hand, how did I end up here? I was on the sofa, how am I now in the same bed with him???

To be honest, his hands are huge, tattooed and warm. I would trade anything to have them around me all the time...

I turned to look at Jeffrey, he was sleeping peacefully, I stroked his cheek and stared at him, "Enough staring at me Y/N" he laughed sleepily voice.
"I can never get enough of looking at you" I answered him with a smile.

I was about to get out of bed when his strong hand grabbed my waist and pulled me so that I was on top of him.

He looked into my eyes, then my lips and kissed me hungrily. The kiss turned into a make out and for a moment he stopped, "We have to stop, I don't want to, but we have to." We'll be late for work" he smiled at me and kissed me one last time.

I was in the bathroom doing my makeup, Jeffrey knocked on the door,
"Are you ready love?" he asked and carefully opened the door.
"Yes, I'm ready" I smiled at him and turned my back so he could look at me.