chapter 7: you're mine (18+)

Jeff's PoV:

I was at home, chilling and watching TV.
I decided to check my social media and the photo I saw on Instagram made my blood boil.... man, I swear I turned fifty shades of red because of my anger...

It was Y/N with some boy! WITH ANOTHER BOY! WHAT THE HELL?! And they kiss?!?!?! Oh, baby girl, you're in trouble.

I saw the location and I decided to pay her a little 'visit'. I got dressed in a pear of black jeans and white shirt and went to the car, I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm pissed!

I'm going to get Y/N back. That's it.

I walked into the club and immediately noticed her, she was sitting at the bar talking to some guy, he must have been older than me... [btw Jeff is something like 43 in the story]

I rushed towards her and before she could say anything I pulled her to the bathroom of the club.
"J- "What the hell are you doing Y/N?!" I yelled.
"Excuse me?" She said.
"Excuse me?! What is this?! " I also showed my phone, and she laughed,

"So you care about me, huh? Or are you jealous of me? Hmm?" she asked me with a smile as she pulled me towards her.

"Y/N!" I warned her.
"What Jeff, let's have fun" I think she's drunk.
"Are you drunk?" her smile melted and she replied, "No, of course!".
,,Okay then. Lets have fun" I smirked.
,,Okay we're going to your place or?" She asked.
,,Ah ah sweetheart, I'm gonna take you right here, right now" her eyes widened.
,,Here? Now? No, no no- ,,Yes yes baby. You will learn that no one can touch you but me. You are mine!" I whispered.

"Now come here" I pulled her to the toilets and locked the door. She smiled at me and kissed me passionately.

"Now get ready doll, because I don't know if you will be able to walk after this. Are you on birth control pills?" I asked her calmly and stroked her cheek, she nodded yes.

"You have to be quiet, someone will hear us otherwise. I love you" I kissed her. "I love you too Jeff" she looked at me with a loving look. 
~~~~~~

When she was done with sucking my penis, she stood up and looked me in the eyes,

"Good girl. Jump" I gestured for her to jump into me. I grabbed her hips and pinned her to the wall so she wouldn't move.
Before entering her I kissed her to silence her moans. I pushed all the way in and asked her if she was okay, she couldn't make words, so she nodded.

"Fuck baby" I whispered in a low tone in her ear.

I began to speed up my movements and she began to let out louder and louder moans.

"Shhh Y/N, quiet" I pushed into her one last time to cum and she squeezed her eyes shut. I kissed her on the face, on the neck, on the cheeks.

Oh I almost forgot, I leaved some love marks on her neck, just to remind her she's mine.

,,You are mine now, after all your trouble there will be punishment, love."
"Okay Jeff" she kissed me one more time "Can I come home with you?" she asked.
"Of course princess".