patience

|𝐄'𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈 & 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐎|

X

"Mateo, I'm coming right now

"Mateo, I'm coming right now." She mumbled as she searched around the bed for her wallet. They were supposed to be getting something to eat but her wallet was no where to be found and she refused to leave the house without it.

"Just come on man. I told you I got you." He said in an annoyed tone for the third time since they been on the phone.

"Girl, bring your ass outside and turn that flashlight off." Her best friend, Jelissa sighed as she turned over in her bed and pulled the cover over her head.

"I'm coming down the stairs right now." She said as she hung up the phone and closed the door behind her. When she got outside she saw him sitting in his car with his face rested on his fist.

Impatient ass

"Alright, come on rushy." She caught his attention making him look up from his phone.

"I'm sitting outside over a wallet you don't even need, wasting my damn time."

"You could've came upstairs." She mumbled as she crossed her arms with a slight pout on her face.

"That's not the point Eivani."

"What's the point Matteo? I just wanted to find my wallet before I left, stop being so damn rude." She turned her face up at him. She would usually let him have their small arguments but she honestly wasn't in the mood for it today.

"I can go home, I'm not about to argue with you." He brushed her off as he put the car in drive.

"Okay, and I can go get food myself. I didn't ask you to take me anywhere. Especially with your funky ass attitude!" She bucked her eyes at him.

"How you gonna get anything with no wallet? Cause that's the reason I was sitting down here for thirty minutes." He said smartly and she squinted her eyes at him.

"And you could've came upstairs!"

"You wanna get food or not?" He asked again not phased by none of the yelling she was doing.

"What the fuck ever!" She mumbled walking past him and making her way into the car, slamming the door behind her.

When they got to the restaurant Matteo didn't even think twice about sitting right next to her in the booth like they weren't arguing ten minutes ago. He wasn't phased by nothing that just happened because he knew how she was.

Even the waitress could feel the tension when she walked over and took their order but Eivani didn't even care. She just wanted to eat her food and go home so she could get away from him.

"I don't care about your attitude." He said to her as she moved further away from him into the corner of the booth.

"Okay." She spoke as she looked down at her phone and responded to an email from her boss making him snatch her phone.

"Give me my shit. I'm not fucking playing with you." She gritted her teeth at him and yanked on his hoodie.

"You're mad at me because you had me sitting outside for 30 minutes? If I had you waiting that long you wouldn't even wanna go nowhere with me no more." He ignored her attitude and began speaking to her in a softer tone because he knew yelling wouldn't get them anywhere. E'ivani stayed silent, listening to him but continued to roll her eyes.

"Matteo, I told you to come upstairs so you wouldn't be waiting downstairs but you didn't want to. I feel like sometimes you just wanna be mad at me."

"Eivani that's not the point. You told me you were coming down the stairs and I waited thirty minutes before I called and you finally told me you couldn't find your wallet."

"I told you it was okay because I was gonna pay for your shit like I always do and you said okay but then continued to make me wait while you looked. That's inconsiderate and you wouldn't want nobody to do that shit to you." He explained to her.

"But then I said I can't find it so you can come wait until I found it. It's literally in my room somewhere but I dont know where." She rolled her eyes.

"So why couldn't we go eat and then find it when you came back. I literally would've helped you look for it. I told you I got you so what's the problem?"

"I don't like leaving the house without my own money. It was never a question if you were going to pay for my food. I like to have my own money just in case." She said and he raised his eyebrows at her.

"Just in case? Alright Eivani." He nodded his head as the waitress came over and set the food down in front of them. "That just fucking blew me."

-

𝟑𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Matteo stop."

"Nah, I'm not tryna hear all that. You wanna give me attitude and shit." He mumbled as he kissed down her neck and moved his hands down her waist, gripping it.

"I'm mad at you." She spoke trying to fight off the feelings she had. In her mind she was mad at him but her body was saying something else.

"And I'm mad at you." He mumbled into their kiss and he reached his hand down to scrunch the dress she was wearing up at her waist.

"Take these off." He slapped her thigh and she slightly lifted off his lap and pulled her panties  down. When she did Matteo reclined his seat all the way back pulling her onto his face and began eating her like it was his last meal.

"Oh my god, Teo!" She whined as his tongue slowly glided his and down her folds like a paintbrush would on a canvas. Their sexual tension had been through the roof ever since she got into the car and now they were finally acting on it.

She reached to grab ahold in to something but there was really nothing she could hold onto since they were in the car. His hands kneaded the sides of her ass as he dipped his tongue deeper into her slit, trying to taste ever inch of her before she came.

"I'm making you feel good, huh? You don't even know what that attitude was about no more." He spoke sending vibrations through her body. He could feel her juices slowly dripping down his face as she got wetter and that let him know she was close.

"Mmmh, I'm gonna cum all over you. I love the way your tongue makes me feel." She smiled as she began to move her hips against his tongue making his grip her waist even tighter to gain control.

"Go ahead then." He mumbled. it was also like a signal because she came automatically and he licked up every bit of her juices.

When she caught her breath she plopped herself back in her seat and pulled her dress back down as she tried to collect her thoughts.

"Let's go find your wallet." He smirked