Part 3

Today's Saturday, me and the girls decided this morning that we would meet up and eat lunch at some place Jenna and Percy found when exploring the city.

That's why I'm getting ready in my room right now. We meet there at 12 pm and it's 11:25 am so I'm in a bit of a hurry.

The reason I'm first getting ready now is because Georgie decided it would be a good idea to FaceTime the hole night, that means I only got like 3 hours of sleep, so I'm super tired.

Nevermore's bitches

Oli
I may be a bit late today, Georgie decided to FaceTime me the whole night so I didn't get much sleep, and I woke up like 45 minutes ago.

Jenn Jenn
It's fine but hurry

Okay I need to hurry now, I take out a crop top that's white with a butterfly on the chest and put it on. I then put on some light blue jeans, and some Air Force 1. The last step is make up and jewelry. I just decide to go with a necklace a got from my sister from the obx series, her necklace with a capsule on, and some basic earrings. For make up I just make a natural look with a bit of lipgloss and a lot of concealer to cover my dark under eyes.

-Time skip to the restaurant-

"Hey girls" "hey oli, so since ur a bit late we just ordered a water for u is that okay" Jenna said "yeah, that's probably what I would have ordered anyways" I say.

We then order our food and while eating we talk about anything and everything, and ofc Emma brings up the kiss, we talk about it for a bit and then pay for our meals.

"Well that was delicious" I say while walking back to the trailers "yeah the pasta in there was amazing" Emma said. We walk a bit more when the boys (hunter, Percy, Oliver and Georgie) comes walking forward us "hey boys" joy said "hey girls" Percy said the others starts talking while walking back to the trailers apparently they also went out to eat. "Hey oli" Georgie said "holy fuck, don't scare me like that Georgie, that's my job" I said. He just smirks and says "well I guess it's my job now, cutie" cutie? Did he just call me a cutie. OMG.

On the way back me and Georgie keeps talking, while walking a little slower than the others. "So like oli, do u like maybe wanna meet up and do something tomorrow? Just the two of us?" Georgie asks "is the Georgie bleu asking me out on a date?" I say "if that what u wanna call it then, yes I'm asking the Olivia cline out on a date" he says.

"Yes Georgie bleu I would love to go on a date with you" I said

Georgie pov
Okay so I talked with the boys about the little crush I may or may not have on Olivia, and they told me to ask her out then so that's what I'm about to do. "So like oli, do u like maybe wanna meet up and do something tomorrow? Just the two of us?" I ask "is the Georgie bleu asking me out on a date?" Oli says "if that what u wanna call it then, yes I'm asking the Olivia cline out on a date" I say. "Yes Georgie bleu I would love to go on a date with you" she said.

Yes, okay don't fuck this up "so I saw this little café in town u wanna go there?" I ask. She looks at me with dumbfounded eyes like I just asked her what 2+2 is. "Georgie, you don't even have to ask me that. You know I love cafés" she says. "Okay, I'll come get you tomorrow at 3 pm tomorrow then" "sounds great, bye Georgie" "bye" I say as she walks away to her trailer.

Olivia pov
Ahhhh ok going on a date tomorrow with Georgie. Oh god, I need the girls to help me find what to wear, this is my first date ever so this has to be good.

Nevermores bitches

Oli
Girls I need your help

Sunday deluxe
Sure  what do you need
Oli
Georgie asked me to go on a date with him tomorrow

Jenn Jenn
Wait really?

Emma Watson
Girl what time? We need to know how long we have to help u get ready

Oli
3 pm

Jenn Jenn
Okay we'll be there at 1

Oli
Okay thank you

Emma Watson
Bye, see you tomorrow 😏

Sunday deluxe
See you tomorrow