Chapter 3- Waking Up

Hope POV

I quickly return back to bed as I see Angel hugging himself ( the empty space where I was supposed to be and am returning to).

I poke his cheek, and he opens his eyes. 

"What was that for?" He asked while pulling me towards him. Morning him is very possessive. Noted. 

"Good morning to you, too," I told him while smiling ever so innocently.

"Why are you smiling creepily?"

"You'll have to find out!"

I start choking from holding in my laughter for so long.

"What?" Angel asked getting up. "Why are you laughing? I'm gonna go shower. After I'm done, we can get some breakfast and go home."

Someone knocked on the door at the same time Angel's arm reached the door knob. What a coincidence.

Angel opened the door at a crack.

I heard him curse under his breath as he closes the door.

"We need to go now, Hope," He said to me taking off his shirt to change while facing his back towards me. I was left breathless watching his back muscles flex. The wind was knocked out of me as he turned around, putting his arms through the sleeves of his shirt. I could see the outline of his strong arms through the shirt. He went to the bathroom, and after he came out, he was wearing jeans. 

"Done staring yet? As much as I would love to stand here and be the spotlight of your world, we need to get moving," He said staring me in the eyes. 

"Right, right," I said as I tore my eyes away.

________________________________________________________________________________

A bump shook my car, and I started to wake up. I should be driving, but Angle convinced me and got into the driver's seat before me.

Author's Note- I was thinking... And I thought It would be a good idea if I make this like a short-story book. PLS COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND vote 2:)

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ :)