007

𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖽𝖽𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀.

"nana , come here"ddot said he was currently laying on her bed while she was in the bathroom connected to her room doing her hair.

"what you want? just come to me."diamond whined putting her hair in the bun then sighing of relief since her hands were hurting from putting the rubber band around it.

"why you even doing your hair you ain't going nowhere."ddot said straight up , making diamond jerk her head back.

"says who?"diamond asked now doing her edges while ddot rolled his eyes.

"where you going then?"ddot questioned her.

"out with my family , they picking up my sister from my uncle house then coming to get me."diamond responded finishing up her edges while ddot nodded.

"if y'all do get food , remember to bring me back some pleaseeeee."he begged while diamond shook her head.

"fine."diamond shrugged before grabbing her tote bag.

"im out though , see you later diamond."ddot said before walking out her room and downstairs to the front door.

"bye!"she yelled as she heard the door shut after she said it.

after a few her mom and siblings came and they had went to McDonald's before going to urban airs , and then the museum and aquarium.

they had always went somewhere on fridays or saturdays when their mom had time it was like a little get together to catch up since they was not rarely ever together sometimes and it was nice.

she had got McDonald's for ddot and they had went to his house to drop it off before going to urban airs so it wouldn't get his fries and nuggets cold.

📍𝗎𝗋𝖻𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗂𝗋

"jazzy , and diamond keep pushing me."marcus said as he fell into the ball of pits while jazzy was laughing at him before she got pulled by her feet falling into the pit screaming.

"denial denial brother."diamond said as she did the monkey bar thing , and successfully made it all the way across.

"you cheating bro."marcus said getting up before stuffing jazzy into the ball of pits more.

"marcus stop before you kill our sister."diamond said as jazzy screamed very loud , before marcus let her go.

"marcus!!"jazzy said jumping on his back while they got out the ball of pits with diamond following behind them.

they walked to their mom who was taking pictures of them playing , before going to sit back down at the food place.

they had followed her all the way back sitting down at the table she picked and then ordering the food they wanted and eating it.