⌞Ver Vermilion (1) ⌝

Fluff!! He comforts you/helps you when you get bullied
This was a request by my 5-6th mother Leial_Hedgie Thank you for requesting!!

"You should be careful.." The nurse said, putting bandages on my wounds, I replied with a simple nod before heading out the office. I had been bullied once more by the horrid bullies in the Institution. I'm not surprised the student council hasn't noticed yet. I had been walking with my head down and didn't realize I bumped into someone, "i-im sorry!" I stuttered out, my voice still shaky. "Oh, shouldn't you be in class?" A magenta haired male stood tall, "y-yes but I just got out of the nurse's office.." You said shyly, not trying to get in trouble. "Why so..? If someone is bothering you, you can tell us." He said with confidence before patting my shoulder lightly. I stalled in silence before lying to his face, "nono it's alright, I tripped down the stairs trying to get to class, I can be a bit clumsy, it's genetic thing.." You explained hoping to convince him, "well, if you say so yourself. Do tell me if something happens, the names Ver. Ver Vermilion, Student Council President" he said before walking back to fulfill his duties.

Sighing in relief, you entered class giving the teacher your note as to why you are late, she excused you knowing that you don't cause much trouble. Your other classmates snickered and stared at you, trying to avoid their gazes. You felt a lump in your throat, you wanted to cry again while at the same time being a strong person. Paying attention was hard but you still managed.

Ver couldn't help but worry about why you had many bandages even though you said you had fallen down the 'stairs', he couldn't take his mind off it. Ver always had his eyes on your records because he found them very captivating to his eyes, he's interested in you.

It was now the next day, those bastards asked for some money, so you had to convince your parents to give you a few bucks. Walking to the Institute, you walk warily, trying to avoid them, but sadly it doesn't work. "Where do you think you're going, huh?" One of them said, grabbing the shirt's collar, the people around seemed to mind their own business, knowing they'd also get a beating if they even tried to defend you.
"The money, where is it?" "I-i have it!" You quickly tried to get the money, only trying to give them a certain amount, "Give me that!" Snatching the wallet from your hands getting all the money until you were empty handed.

"Stop right there." A voice behind you said, it was none other than the president of the student council, Ver Vermilion. "O-oh hey Ver!" One of the bullies greeted him, letting you go as if nothing happened. Ver knew their intentions, he may or may not have used his powers to check your soul. "Drop the act." He said sternly, "W-what do you mean!? We are just talking to our friend (Y/N), right!?" The others nodded, but what mattered to Ver was your answer, he looked at you, and saw a tear roll down your cheek, he took it as a sign that you are hurt because of them, he knew something was off. "I see.. so what's that in your hand?" He pointed to one of the bullies' hands, "Oh this? It's my money!" "Lies." Ver punched him and grabbed the money back, giving it back to you. "Ver.." Your small voice managed to say as he pulled you away from the scene.

"Tell me everything, why ? " Ver looked at you worryingly. "I-i didn't want to be a burden to you.." You sobbed out, not being able to hide the pain any longer. He hugged you tightly, "You will never burden me.. You should've told me." "You have work.." "Still doesn't mean I shouldn't care about the mess in our Institution, especially you." Ver said with a light blush on his cheeks. You felt your eyes widened by his remarks, but you just decided to melt into his warmth, hearing his heartbeat. He was startled at first but snaked his arms around you, before saying a few more words, "사랑해용" You lightly chuckled before responding back, "I love you too."

// i think u can guess what he said, also I googled it//