⌞Ver Vermilion (4) ⌝

Momma Lauryn, i must feed u mom, please this is a lot of Ver that im abt to write 🥲 Thank you Leial_Hedgie for requesting !

Yandere Ver 💀
—--------

"They are mine.. no one.. no one will lay a finger on them.. or else they will get it... hahahahaha..!!!"

"Ver! Love!" A cheerful tone spoke, "Yes darling?" He came quickly, "i'm off to work now" you gave him a sweet heart-felt smile that sent him over the moon.  "Alright, be careful while you are there, okay?" He gave y/n a light peck on their forehead before letting go, "of course" they gave Ver another smile before getting their bags and leaving for their job as a (Job choice). What Y/N didn't know was that Ver was always watching them.

"Ah Mx.L/N Good morning, how are you lovely?" A co-worker appeared, "Hello sir, what do you need?" He looked a bit nervous but smirked it off and decided to ask, "Are you free after work?" "Yes, why?" He smiled, "How about I take you on a date?" You were taken aback, "Come again..?" You thought it was just you imagining things.

"that bastard.." Ver mumbled as he watched the scene unfold. He had now found his new victim to turn into shreds.

"I-im sorry but I already have a boyfriend.." He stepped closer, "Aww come on..~ he won't know.." You pushed him off quickly, "No!" Yelling slightly you took your things and decided to clock out a little earlier than usual, even if it meant you'd get paid less.

"What a creep." You remained at a nearby park, trying to get some fresh air after you ran.

"Well.. seems she fled the scene, time to make my move." His eyes lit up at the thought. "Hey." Ver came in, a hand behind his back. "Who are you?" The other said in a rude tone. "I saw what you were trying to do.." moving closer closing the gap between them, "Mind your own business!" He tried to land a punch at Ver, only to fail. "H-huh..?" "Sweet dreams" He stared into his eyes like a maniac and started to stab him, over and over, watching the flood flow out of his body and onto the white floor, "What a hassle." He mumbled, luckily, he was wearing black, but the body? Maybe he should take some parts for donation, I'm sure he'd make people happier by taking his eyes and kidneys.

He decided to leave the body there and take what he needed like his body parts and ID's. "Well, sorry love, you'll be getting a new job." Spreading tanks of gas everywhere, it filled his nose, making him smile in delight before letting the whole place burn. Ver watched as everything came to flames, he decided to flee the scene quickly, going back home, not to catch any suspicion.

You rushed back home, after you heard your workplace caught flames, "hah.. Hah.. Ver!" You panted, yelling his name. "Hm? What's wrong?" He came quickly when he heard you call for him. "My... workplace.. It caught.. Flames.!" Ver knew exactly what she was talking about but decided to lie and act as if he knew nothing at all. "What!? Are you alright? Are you hurt?" "I'm fine.. I'm going to have to look for a new job.." 'success.' he thought, smirking internally. "Yeah.. how about you work from home? I don't want you to scare me like that and.. I'll be able to cook for you!" He smiled warmly cupping your face. "Mhm!!" You smiled back at him.

'Perfect. Just perfect, they will always be mine... mine.'

// fuckkkk im sorry its short asf, i'm stressed as hell from the workload, my schedule is booked.