Pluto Blacksoul

Growing up I've never been like everyone else in my village. I found comfortability in the darkness. I had a fascination with death and a forbidden field of magic. Abyssal Necromancy. But why? I don't know. Either way I wasn't like the other fairies in my village. But the more I studied Abyssal Necromancy the more my wings decayed. Until they fell off. I was a witch. But I didn't mind. I mastered Abyssal Necromancy and did the unthinkable. Out of free will I destroyed my village and killed its denizens.

I'm free. (No you're not)

Who are you? (That doesn't matter. What matters is that you're mine now. Pluto)

I wandered around the forest looking for things to feed myself. But instead I found a witch with long pink hair who gave me an Obsidian Pendant that controlled my aura of death. Then she brought me to a coven called NeverWrath. Where the Five Forbidden Fields were celebrated. I became the leader of the Abyssal Necromancy Division because there were no other witches in that division. I became good friends with the leader of the Oracle and Hunting Divisions.

I'm not alone. (Yes you are)

I have friends. (They're lying to you)

STOP! Stop talking. I don't know who you are but know that I do not listen to you. I am independent. I have my own life to live. I need to stop focusing on the deaths of others. I need to live my life. And that's what i'm gonna do. I'm gonna live with my friends. The friends not even you can drive away.

2 months and 1 day later

I woke up in a dark room. One that I didn't recognize. I sat up and realized I was in a bed. The room I was in was big. Like a penthouse. "Good you're awake," A VERY deep voice said. I looked over and saw a guy with white and black hair with glasses. There were other people around the guy. "Morning there sunshine," A girl with blonde and pink hair said. I scoot away from the girl because she was way too close. "Kotoka back up you're making him uncomfortable," A guy with black hair with a few magenta-red accents said. "Sorry there Mr. President," The girl Kotoka said. "Sorry about her. How are you feeling?" The guy with black hair said. "A little dizzy. But other wise i'm okay. But just two questions. Who are you? Where am I?" I said. "Right. We should probably introduce ourselves. Firstly you're in a dorm room for a student council member of the XSoleil Institute of Infinity. And my name is Ver the council president. The girl that was in your face earlier is Kotoka the vice president. Over there is our enforcer Doppio. That short girl over there is Zaion our treasurer. The woman over there is Meloco our event coordinator. And finally over there is our councilor and the owner of this room Hex," The guy with black and magenta hair said. "Got it," I said. "So how did you get here?" Meloco asked. "Well before I tell you that I need to tell you i'm a-" I was saying but Hex cut me off. "Witch. We know. We not only saw your hat but I used a power I have to see the pain, grief, and strife you went through. So actually I already know how you got here," Hex said. "W-wow," I said feeling my face heat up a bit. "But I wanna hear it from you," Ver said. "Well a friend of mine was trying to cast a spell but it backfired and it ended up sucking him, me, and the rest of my friends in which must have sent us to different places. And now I need to find that and my way back," I explained. Hex walked over to me and put his and on my thigh. "We'll help you out don't worry," Hex said. I blushed a bit. "T-thank you," I said.