First sight

Btw this is my first time writing a story so sorry if it's bad and please correct me if I'm wrong 😭

___________________________________
y/n was still in her room getting ready to go to the ice rink with her brothers. They had to go practice because they were soon going to start competing against other ice skaters. Her brothers yeonjun and taehyun were making breakfast and preparing to leave.
y/n finally comes down stairs so she can eat breakfast with her brothers.
"morning sleepyhead" taehyun says as he hands y/n a plate of waffles.
"morning y/n did you get a good sleep" yeonjun asks
"no sadly I stayed up almost all night thinking about how I should get rid of you guys"
"that must suck. oh well not my problem." yeonjun says.
"Okay finish eating guys I'm going to go start the car." Taehyun says.
y/n and yeonjun soon leave the house and get in the car.
"Okay let's go." Taehyun says
___________________________________
Soon they arrive at the ice rink.
They walk in and see a circle of people surrounding someone. They walk towards the crowd and see a boy.
y/n's eyes light up as she sees the boy
"students let's welcome our new student here so please listen." The coach says.
"why don't you introduce yourself" the coach says.
"Hi my name is huening Kai I'm an ice skater from brazil so I won't need a lot of help." Kai smiles at the crowd of people.
"wow he's cute," y/n says.
"Don't even think about it."Taehyun says.
"what?! I'm just saying he's cute nothing else," y/n
"yea but still no boys okay."Yeonjun says.
__________________________________
Soon the crowd leaves and it's just the coach Kai and y/n and her siblings.
"y/n why don't you help our new student and show him around the place." the coach says.
"wait why just y/n why can't we come?." yeonjun says.
"you two still need to practice so get too it" the coach says.
"Okay fine."the two boys said as they start walking.
yeonjun leans into y/n's ear and whispers.
"Don't even think about doing anything funny or else."
"yeah yeah just go away already." y/n says.
The two boys leave and soon its just Kai and y/n.
y/n turns to Kai and starts talking.
"Hi! I'm y/n. Nice to meet you!." y/n says
" I'm Kai as you heard. and it's nice to meet you too y/n." Kai says as he grabs y/n'a had and kisses it
"Oh my what a gentleman you are." y/n says.
"Well I was always taught to treat a lady with respect."Kai says as he looks at y/n.
They soon start walking and explore the building
"It was really nice talking with you y/n you think we can hangout sometime and become friends?." Kai says as he look at y/n.
"Oh sure and I would love to become friends hopefully my brothers will take a liking to you." y/n says as she smiles at kai which makes him smile back.
"Great it was nice talking to you. Oh and can I get your number so I can text you?." kai says as he takes out his phone.
"Oh yeah sure!." y/n says as she takes out her phone
It's ********** there." y/n says.
"Okay great thanks I'll text you later. See you around y/n!." Kai says as he starts leaving.
___________________________________
"Okay well I guess it's time to start practicing." y/n says as she starts walking over to the rink.
She puts on her ice skates and starts skating towards her brothers.
"Hi guys!." y/n says.
"So how was it with Kai did you guys talk about anything particular?." Soobin says
" no not really we became friends and we got each other's number." y/n says as she look up the her brothers and smiles.
"you got his number!? I told you your not aloud to have a boyfriend yet." yeonjun says as he glares at y/n
"He's not my boyfriend! He's just a friend. so please be nice to him. I don't want you guys embarrassing me. Besides I just met him " y/n says pouting at her brothers
"Okay well you can invite him to the house and we'll see if he's a good friend. If he's not not good and try's to do anything funny with you we'll drag him out of the house." yeonjun says
"You guys haven't even met him and are already assuming the worst oh him!." y/n says
"Okay okay chill invite him over today and we promise we won't do anything too bad." Taehyun says.
"Promise?" y/n says.
"Promise"both of the brothers say.
"Okay well let's get to practicing before we get in trouble." yeonjun says.
"Right let's go" y/n says.
And they all start practicing.

___________________________________
Okay well this was the first chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it!

___________________________________Okay well this was the first chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it!