The next day

As usually, you got ready and went to school. You knew that school is ending in like a week so you were getting ready for the ceremony.

When you got to school everything was quite normal, as per usual. Math, History, PE and others. You are tired of this shit.

When you got home, your mother asked to do some errands:

Mother: Hey, Y/n?
Y: Yea, mom?
Mother: Be a good kid darling, can you go to the store? We need bread, milk, eggs and you can get something for yourself.
Y:Sure.
Mother: Here's some money, now have a safe trip.
Y: Thanks Mom!
Mother:No problem honey.

You went to the store and got the eggs, milk, bread. You did struggle on getting something for yourself. You were thinking hard on what you wanted the most.

You started going to the sweets isle and hit someone. The person wore a black hoodie and black sweats. His hood was up, so you couldn't see his face clearly.

Y: For fucks sake again?!
S: Watch where you are fucking going!
Y: Wait aren't you the same guy I hit yesterday?
He did seem similar to the same guy as yesterday. He was tall blonde and had a bad attitude.
S: And you are the same bitch that hit me yesterday!
Y: Sorry, sir. I just wasn't looking where I was going.
S: Don't call me sir.
Y: What should I call you then. If we meet again that is...
S: My name's Katsuki. And I hope we never fucking meet again.
Y: Bye Katsuki...

And then he ran away...

So now we can guarantee that "Katsuki" has a bad temper, is secretive for sure. You think he looks good though, Only if you knew him...

You hope that you meet him again, but now, You are going to the candy isle.

You picked out some popcorn. Your favourite kind. You paid for the stuff and went home. All the way home you were wondering "Who is this Katsuki person?"

You gave mom the change and made some popcorn. It was the weekend, so you could not sleep for as long as you wanted. You got a few blankets and pillows and started watching your favorite series.

While eating the popcorn you got sleepy and put the popcorn away and turned the tv off. You checked the time and saw that it's 2 Am.

Y: Damn... It's hella late. Ima sleep...

Y/n fell asleep.
She started dreaming...

There was a strange man. All black, tall and blonde.
It seems you are in your bedroom?
You guys are both cuddling.
You felt warm, happy. Loved.
Who is this strange man?

Katsuki.

K: Hey Y/n?
Y: Yea?
K: I love you teddy bear...
Y: I love you too...

BAM
The Roof falls in Crushing you both.

You start feeling intense pain!
Almost as if you were burning.

That was the moment you woke up.

A sweat dripping off you. You saw how your leg was falling off the bed. It was numb. That's what caused the intense burning in your dream.

It seems as you remember every small detail of that dream. You can't help it, but blush when you think about that dream.

You got dressed. Went to brush your teeth, and brush your hair. After that you and your parents went on a road trip to the museum and a few tourist places.