04

𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃
' It was enchanting to meet you '

"Oooh, what are those?" Maya said walking into the loft where Peter and Derek are sitting at

"Hey, uncle Peter," Maya said to Peter while taking a seat next to Derek.

"When did you get here?" Peter asked Maya.

"Uh like two or three days ago," Maya said leaning on the sofa.

"Wait are those claws? Like actual werewolf claws." Maya said reaching to get one when Derek pushed them away from her making Maya go all confused.

"How'd you know," Derek said to Maya raising one eyebrow.

"Really? You didn't think my father wouldn't tell me about him being born as a werewolf along with aunt Talia and uncle Peter." Maya said before giving them a nod.

"You didn't think I was that blind?" Maya asked them making them go all quiet.

"Before my father died he told me the truth about what the hale family was," Maya said to Derek and Peter.

"He told me that before he got married to my mother he was a werewolf and that he didn't know that you guys would had survive the fire that happened that night.

So he thought he was the only hale left because uncle Peter never contacted him or you." Maya said to them.

"So if your dad told you about the supernatural did he tell you that you're a werewolf?" Derek told Maya but Maya Burst out into a laugh making Derek and Peter look at her confused.

"Why are you laughing?" Peter asked his niece.

"I'm not a werewolf. Not that I'm aware but I think I'm something." Maya said to them making Derek and Peter look at each other.

"What do you mean your something?" Derek said to Maya making her look down.

"Ever since my father died a part of me I've been having dreams about me and when I do I see my hands turn or are a red light," Maya said Derek and Peter didn't say anything but they knew exactly what she was saying they know what's going on with her.

Maya took a deep breath and looked down at her fingers.

"I'm scared, I feel like whatever I'm dreaming will come true and I'm afraid that I will hurt someone," Maya said feelings tears running down her cheek.