~Jealousy~

Kokushibo's POV

When i came to the kid that was talking to Douma earlier. He said that he knows that im Douma's friend too. Did Douma told him? Looks like it. "So, what's your name?" I said. He replied with "Im Muzan, you?" "Im Kokushibo, but you can call me Koku.." He looked..Strange, was he kind of an pervert or something? Why did he smile like that. I heard Douma's voice "Hey guys! Are you getting along already? Thats awesome!" But i said "No" "Why?" Douma asked, and Muzan said "because he's jealous, he wants you all for himself, he doesnt want you to have other friends than him" "Why would you, Koku?" Douma asked me once again "Muzan is lying, i just don't want to get along with him!" "And why?" Muzan and Douma asked at the same time. "I don't want to be a trio!" "Well i want!" Douma said "Ugh fine!" I yelled, i dint have control..But i agreed to be a trio, well that just happened..

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 (𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐤𝐲𝐤)

Douma's POV

I was just in my room with Muzan, Kokushibo went shopping, well that's what he said "So what did you want to do in my room Muzan?" I asked him. "Well~, since were alone~"

Muzan's POV

i held Douma's hand, he was cold. But i know a way that could make him warmer.. "Douma, you're so cold" I said "Yeah i know".. "Do you want me to make you feel warmer?~".. "I don't know what you mean.." so i got closer to him, to give him a hint to what's going to happen "M-Muzan" I made him  lay down on his bed, i got on top of him after "So?~" Douma did not reply but i continued doing the thing. I kissed him roughly, he seemed to enjoy it, i was glad that my dream came true "Do you want me to fuck you?" "I think that were still young to do that.." "Hm" i got our dicks close to eachother to heat it up a little "Are you sure about that Doumie?" "Yeah, we should stop.." "C'mon, lets give it a try Doumie~" "Fine.." Im glad that Douma accepted! I started to bite Douma's neck leaving two hickeys receiving (im not English so srry if this is writen wrong😍) a short moan from him, i loved it. When i started to slowly take off our pants i heared keys "Shit! He had to come back right now!" I said while putting our pants on again, i was raged, i just wanted to fuck with Douma for once! Dear god..

Bye bestays🥺