~Warm Shocks~

Kokushibo's POV

I went to the park where i met my new friend Douma yesterday, hoping that he will come. But unknown voice spoke to me. "Why are you sitting there like this?" It was a teenage blonde girl, she reminded me of Douma. "Im just waiting for my friend" I said. "What friend?" Why was she so curious? "Hes younger than me, his name is Douma" "Oh! Thats my little brother!" I knew that she's related to him just by her blonde hair and eyes "What's your name?" "Kokushibo, yours?" "Makina!" She said. "Thats really pretty name!" I said. "Oh, thanks" "Welp, do you know if Douma is gonna be there?" "Probably not, because he likes to do something weird on weekends, i have no clue what is he doing, but he's always locking his room" "Hm, strange" "I know right" She said "But if you really want to see him, i think that you can come over. You dont have to ask your parents because our parents 'owned' the Faith Club" Wait, did she say 'owned' did something happened to them? I hope that theyre okay at this point. "So? Are you going?" She broke my thinking "O-Oh yes, im coming!" So i get up, and then followed Makina. "Were here!" "Okay.." i said, so i came in. It was really beatifull inside. "So wheres Douma's room?" I asked, she said "Follow me!" I followed her once again "There is it!" "Okay, let me knock.." i knocked on the door and Douma openned it, he looked annoyed and tired tho, he seemed to be a little happy when he saw me "Kokushibo..?" "Yes, it is i!" Then i heared steps that was getting far away, i guess that was just Makina walking away, and Douma pulled me into his room. "So what now Doumie?" "I dunno" he said, then i remembered that one thing that adults do everytime (Kissing ofc) "What about we try that thing adults do most of the time?" I asked, "What do you mean?" "I think its called kissing.." I said. "Wait, Koku, don't you think that were still young for that? You know, only adults does it.." Douma said "I think that all ages can do it" "I mean, i don't complain at your thoughts but this kinda sounds wrong.." "Its worth a try Doumie!" I said, hoping that he will accept "Alright, fine" so i got closer to Douma, yeah, he was kind of right. It felt wrong but i wanted to try. So i pulled him even closer to him, staring into his pure rainbow eyes, i felt warm shocks as i began to open my mouth, i really did not know why i wanted to do it with him so bad but- IT REALLY HAPPENED- We really kissed! He had closed eyes, but my eyes just widened. I was confused that were actually kissing. I mean we are young but it felt good? I just hope that my parents and his older sister won't know about this..

End besties