~Fight~

𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 1𝐴𝑀..

Douma's POV

I was with Koran in the library. Looking for some books that we could read. But then we heard a loud yell. "What the fuck was that?!" Koran cursed. "I don't know?" I said. "It was probably Akaza again.." Koran said. "But who would he argue with?" I asked. "Who knows, maybe with Kokushibo" "Kokushibo?, why would he argue with him?" "I don't know?"
"Let me check it out" "I will go with you!" "No, you stay there Koran" I got to the room where the yelling was. Then I saw Kokushibo and Akaza was fighting. "Guys! Cut it out". But they did not listen. "Guys!" They kept fighting. 'They are being annoying now, I just could freeze them, why won't they stop?' I said in my mind. I closed my eyes and thought about a spell. Then I heard nothing but silence. "Oh, you guys finally sto-" I opened my eyes and saw Kokushibo and Akaza frozen. "Well shit.."

Timeskipp

"Finally, they're melting" I said quietly, and Koran came. "Ohh, you froze them? Cool!" "I did it by accident" "I can help" "you will burn them" "meh" Koran walked away, probably he came back to library.

Timeskip (again)

"Look guys, I'm sorry, it was by accident" "I forgive you.." Said Akaza while hugging me. "Me too.." Said Kokushibo with his deep voice. We cuddled for  like 5 minutes but with Kokushibo and Akaza fighting.. Goddamn again..

Idea from : Shadedawn