Welcome To Le Rosey Lawrence Academy Runa (Chapter 1)

Runa: Yup! finally everything I prepared was done.

Runa: 'When you think about it why can I be accepted as an academy student...even the name is already like a magic academy....Agghh come on Runa you are an academy student you have to be enthusiastic even though you have been accepted as an academy student' okay then I go woohoo!

(After arriving at Le Rosey Lawrence academy)

Runa: ';-;"....just looking at the academy....it's already like luxury... *sigh* I hope this academy doesn't have bullies'

???: Help!

Runa: 'Huh? whose voice is that?' *looks right*

???: Ugh let me go!

Thug: Come on follow me beautiful girl you know that you will like me.

???: No I wouldn't like you looking like that.

Thug: Then I'll just force it.

???: Not!

Runa: ._.

???: !!..Hey you there! can you help me with these thugs?

Runa: W-who...me?

???: Yes you..agh!

Thug: You shut up!

???: .....

Runa: '...'

???: Please help me whoever you are!

Runa: Uhhh..'what should I do...!!'

Thug: Hehe..huh?

Runa: Hyaa *while carrying a big rock*

Thug: Akkhh *gets hit by a rock from the runa*...gah! It really hurts!!

Runa : Next time don't bother him again!

Thug: Just watch out *while running away*

???: Thank you for helping me.

Runa: Yes, you're welcome....then what's your name?

Harriet: My name is Harriet P. Toussaint nice to meet you.

Runa: Nice to meet you, my name is Runa.

Harriet: Pretty good name.

Runa: Haha....then I'll go first bye.

Harriet: Bye.

(After Runa became acquainted with Harriet, Runa headed to the academy to see what was in the room.)

Runa: 'Wow..this place...is really big...'

*looks around the academy*

Runa: 'It's crazy I can't help but get dizzy because the inside of this building is wide and big...but they have mirrors to see a good view'.

Announcement: Announcement for academy students who are still outside the academy or inside the academy halls please go to the auditorium once again for academy students who are still outside the academy or inside the academy halls please go to the auditorium, thank you.

Runa: Auditorium huh...alright then let's go to the auditorium.

(Runa immediately headed to the auditorium)

Runa: 'This place is....VERY CROWDED....err but if you think about it....in this auditorium the staff provides food and drinks...it's not bad for me'

Runa: Hmmm..'what should I do now'

Staff 1: Everyone please be quiet because there is an important announcement from the principal

All academy students: :O

Staff 1: I repeat again, please be silent because there is an announcement from the principal.

(All the academy students are silent to wait for the information or announcement from the headmaster).

Principal: Hello..welcome to New Academy Le Rosey Lawrence everyone.

(Academy students applaud).

Principal: thank you very much for your applause...introducing my name is Maxwell Rigedon..I am the principal of your academy..in this academy you will learn about spells, elements, summoning magic and other things too.. in the academy there is only 1 rule, namely don't use your spells or elements as evil because if you do that I consider that you are our enemy and we will expel you from the academy..to make sure this academy learns spells together, using elements together ..all right, that's all the announcements from me oh and one more thing..we've posted your class divisions, still each of you, please go to the board, thank you.

(All students clap to the principal).

Runa: 'Class division huh...well then let's go on the class division board'.

(After listening to the announcement from the principal, all the academy students went to the class division board and so did the room).

Runa: Classroom board..classroom board where are you at...Oooo??.

*finds class division board*.

Runa: Hmm...excuse me hehe *looks at the class division board*...'which class am I in, hmm..let's see'.

*finds runa name*.

Runa: 'I'm in class c?...hmm I guess it's not bad for me but...what I see is all outside...let me go outside'.

(Runa goes to the view outside)

Runa: *sparkling eyes* 'wahh...this place...should be a place of view...this is the place I want to visit...' *sighs the air*..this place smells good...!!

*bells ring*

Announcement: All academy students please go to class divisions if you already know your respective classes I repeat all academy students please go to class divisions if you already know your respective classes and don't be late when entering class thank you.

Runa: I already know which class I'm in so...come on! let's go to class c' I hope I have a lot of friends in class c hihi ^^'....AGHH I FORGET SOMETHING...THAT WHO IS MY TEACHER IN MY CLASROOM??.

CONTINUE

(To next chapter 2..sorry if take a long to make story hehe)