Picnic Date (Wednesday Addams)

You and your girlfriend Wednesday weren't on the best terms, you felt she was using you to solve the case. Of course, you adored and loved her so you always helped with the case, but when she brought you to the gates mansion, where you almost got killed by the monster, you started to feel doubt about her feelings. This caused a rift in the relationship, and you hadn't spoken in two days, you hated it but you knew you needed time to think, but you decided to be the bigger person and end the relationship.

Now you were standing in front of her dorm, hesitating to knock until the door swung open. "I heard you stand in front of my dorm for over five minutes, come in," Wednesday says. You walk in and stand near where Enid's bed while Wednesday walks over to her bed.

You suck in a breath and get ready to tell her how you're feeling but she beats you to it.

"I understand that you're upset, and I understand why you're upset, I'm sorry I made you feel that way," Wednesday avoids your gaze. You just stare at her, your eyes stung from the tears that threatened to fall. You just hug her, whenever you hugged her she didn't hug back but you knew she still cared for you, but this time she wraps her arms around your waist and puts her head in the crook of your neck.

Wednesday would never admit it, but she loved you hugged her, and she felt this was the best time to start hugging you back.

You lift your head up from the hug and Wednesday does too, "I love you, did you know that?" you lean your forehead on hers. "I-" Wednesday hesitates, "I love you too," her voice is low, and her voice suggests she's never meant it in a romantic way before.

—---------

After you and Wednesday made up she wanted to prove her love to you further, so she planned a date.

She placed your hand in hers and told you to close your eyes since it was a surprise. "Wednesday when can I open my eyes?" you ask. "I'll tell you when, trust me," Wednesday replies.

When Wednesday abruptly stops you almost tripped but regained balance and waited

for her to speak, "You can open your eyes now," Wednesday says.

When you open your eyes you saw a basket on a picnic blanket. "Is this a picnic?" you excitedly ask. She nods and gestures for you to sit down. She takes out two sandwiches from the basket and hands one to you. "Thank you," you say taking the sandwich and start unwrapping it. You both start eating in silence, it wasn't uncomfortable, it was what you expected out of this relationship and relished in the calm of it all.

"You have something on your lips," Wednesday says and you were about to wipe them with a napkin but she kisses you instead.

"I think it's still there," Wednesday smiles, and you smile back. "Well help me get it off then," you say and she starts kissing you again. It was slow and sweet, you both adored the sensation and you wished it would never end.